We offer inexpensive and stylish accommodations for our guests in shared and private rooms.
... Di più
** HostelBookers Awards for Excellence 2013 - Ranked top 3 for 'Cleanliness' in North America**
Casa Angel is a restored downtown house, creating a stylish backpackers hostel 3 blocks from world-famous Santo Domingo Church, and close to Oaxaca City’s main attractions. All within Oaxaca's Downtown Area, a World Heritage City since 1987.
We offer inexpensive and stylish accommodations for our guests in shared and private rooms. Casa Angel also has a rooftop terrace (BBQs every week!), a common area with a TV and DVDs, a full kitchen, free computers and Wi-Fi, lockers, and a delicious free breakfast every morning!
- All brand new
- Roof terrace (BBQs every week!)
- 3 bed, 4 bed and 12 bed dorms (female dorms available)
- Double bed rooms (shared or private bathroom)
- Twin rooms (shared bathroom)
- Wooden beds
- Reading lights for all beds
- In-room lockers
- Full breakfast included
- Kitchen available for guests (traditional market one block away!)
- Free Wi-Fi and computers
- Tour booking service (Monte Alban, Hierve el Agua, Mitla...)
- Common area with TV, DVD selection and Netflix
- English speaking staff
- 24 hour reception
- Orthopaedic mattresses
- Free purified water
Check in is 2pm unless beds are available sooner.
Guests who want to check in between 6am and 8am must pay half for the previous night
Check out at 12pm
Pay cash on arrival
From the first class bus station (ADO) take a bus going west on the main street Calzada Héroes de Chapultepec. Catch any bus going to “Tinoco y Palacios.” All of them pass by our street, and a bus ticket is 6 Mexican pesos. The bus will go straight for about 1 km and then it will turn left on Joaquin Amaro Street (which becomes Tinoco y Palacios). 5 blocks ahead is the Quetzalcoatl junction, which is the stop you should get off at (just passing by the Sanchez Pascuas Market). You will find us just a few steps ahead, at 610 Tinoco y Palacios!
From the Airport, the easiest way to get to Casa Angel is taking a taxi or a shuttle van. Go north on Simbolos Patrios to Periferico Avenue and take either 20 de Noviembre St (becomes Porfirio Diaz a few blocks later) or Diaz Ordaz (becomes Crespo later on). Both streets run parallel to Tinoco y Palacios. We are located 100 meters south from Sanchez Pascuas Market.
Tinoco y Palacios 610 Colonia Centro
Clicca qui per ingrandire la mappa
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
* Il punteggio di Soddisfazione del Cliente è basato su una combinazione di valutazioni di Travellerspoint e siti esterni. Il punteggio per questa struttura ricettiva è calcolato sulle valutazioni effettuate da 65 ospiti.