El Chalten In.land.sis Guesthouse
Av. Lago del desierto 480
Nota: è responsabilità della catena di hotel e/o della singola struttura garantire l'accuratezza delle foto visualizzate. Travellerspoint non è responsabile per eventuali imprecisioni nelle foto.
At the foot of the singular Paredón de los Cóndores - wall of the Condors - and just off the Río de las Vueltas, lies in·land·sis, an enterprise arising from a true understanding of the needs of visitors and explorers to this exquisitely set small patagonian town, El Chalten.
- Double or Twin Rooms – with 1st quality mattresses and high quality linens – all rooms have a superb view of the Fitz Roy mountain range that mainly brought you here.
- Large breakfast with home-made products – served from 7.30 a.m. though 10 a.m. so that you can start your day full of energy! You can also order fruits, cereal, scrambled eggs, etc. so that you can start your day full of energy.
- Laundry Service - both your roommate and surrounding people will be grateful.
- Internet - you’ll be able to chat, check the weather forecast, plan where to go next... Reasonable rates, available at any time of day. Satellite connection.
- National and international phone calls: you can both make them and receive them. Sorry but there’s no cell phone signal in Chalten.
- Multilingual staff who can speak English, Spanish, German, Italian and French.
- Hair-dryer at your disposal - it can get quite cold, and it isn't fun to catch the flu while on holiday, is it?
- Luggage - we can store that for you, but not that stray puma you couldn't resist adopting.
- High quality linen, hot water all day long, pressurized pump for powerful showers so you won't have to scream if somebody else turns on a tap: apart from that, don’t worry it has everything it’s supposed to have including walls, doors, windows, so on.
- You can pay by credit card - Beware! Believe it or not, there are no ATMs in Chalten yet. (Be sure to withdraw enough cash in El Calafate.)
- We can arrange your transfer in and out upon arrival and departure (to and from the bus station, Calafate, Manhattan) just ask for it.
- Lunch box for your outing – Special accommodations can be made for vegetarians, vegans, diary eaters, non diary eaters, lactose intolerant people, meat eaters, egg eaters, those with food allergies, etc. And of course we can whip up something satisfying and scrumptious for those ordinary people who eat everything but not anything!
- The best spirits (including our very best argentine wines) and snacks - when you come back from the trails, but it is still too early to go out for dinner and yet you're starving. You have a sweet tooth!? Don't worry: we always have a variety of freshly-baked cakes!
Information? It isn't nice to say that we know absolutely everything, but we DO know quite a lot about stuff. Whatever we don't know, we find out. Sorry: information in Japanese we can't give....yet
- Library and maps: you know, to find out what bird was that you saw or what mountain was that, how high it could have been
- Book exchange – a classic: already read that one, interesting, but too heavy to carry any further.
- Convenient parking spaces – at a 90º angle and close to the entrance.
- We are sorry for those of you who smoke, but we don't allow smoking on our premises.
- No kitchen facilities available for our guests.
As you leave the bus station, walk up Guemes boulevard and at its very top (approx 300 mts. away) turn right on Lago del Desierto Av. until almost the end 250 mts. (the Rio de las Vueltas river bank) you will find in•land•sis on your left-hand side, it is a beautiful brick and yellow coloured house with singular black-smithering work on the main black door.
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione