Chiang Mai Win Place Hotel
120/3 Mahidol Road T.padad A.muang
Nota: è responsabilità della catena di hotel e/o della singola struttura garantire l'accuratezza delle foto visualizzate. Travellerspoint non è responsabile per eventuali imprecisioni nelle foto.
The Win Place is a charming Lanna boutique style hotel that nestles in the nature part of Chiang Mai. Intimate, serene, relaxing and peaceful, The Win Place is a location of calm and tranquility, the perfect place for exploring or relaxing.
Set around a series of garden yards, the 88 guest rooms and 4 suites reflect the rich ethnicity of northern Thailand and integrate with Chinese style by using fabrics and patterns from the tribes of the region.
We have a large international restaurant serving a great choice of foods ranging from Western to Asian, traditional Thai, northern Thai and vegetarian dishes.
Also be sure to visit our fabulous lunch buffet which draws crowds from far away to enjoy the wide selections of food and excellent Karaoke entertainment for only 89Baht per person.
Hotel is happy to provide a number of facilities and hotel services that include:
* Free Transfer: From Chiang Mai International Airport, Train Station or Bus Terminal
* International Restaurant onsite
* Wireless Internet Access
* Laundry Service
* Thai Traditional Massage
* Large comfortable lobby
* Communal internet terminals
* Room service from 6am till 12am
The rooms are decorated in a fresh contemporary style that draws on the rich tradition of northern Thailand. All rooms feature modern, fully equipped bathrooms
* Cable TV (limited channels)
* Complimentary Wireless Internet service (Wifi)
* Refrigerator and mini bar
* Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet.
* Fax & Mail service
* Fully equipped conference rooms and facilities
* Car Rental (with or without driver) – please arrange directly with hotel.
The hotel has a large secured onsite car park that can accommodate up to 40 cars.
Activities/Places to see:
* Central Airport Plaza, the largest shopping mall in Chiang Mai
* 15 minutes from the old city and night bazaar
* Shrine of Guanyim
* Wiang Kum Kam (The Underground Empire)
* Baan Tawai (The Village of Wood Carving Products)
* Chiang Mai Cultural Center
* The Saturday Walking Street
* Thai Cookery (Schools around the city)
Hotel Special Tours are also available to Mae Wang for Elephant Trekking and River Rafting.
Just 10 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport, the hotel provides complimentary airport transfers - we can also provide transfers from the bus and railway stations.
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione