Guesthouse Jakob Lenz has been designed to offer high quality, low cost accommodation in the centre of Riga (15 min walking distance to the Old Town).
... Di più
Guesthouse Jacob Lenz offers 25 different rooms for individuals, couples, families and groups. We are situated in an Art Nouveau district, just within 15 minutes walking distance to the Old Town. Just 2 minutes to Skonto hall/stadium and 10 minutes to Arena Riga.
Guesthouse Jakob Lenz has been designed to offer high quality, low cost accommodation in the centre of Riga (15 min walking distance to the Old Town). Located in so called "Quiet centre" , away from the crowded city streets, guesthouse Jakob Lenz offers 25 tastefully furnished rooms and can accommodate up to 4 persons per room. This is an ideal solution for families and friends visiting Riga and who are looking for competitive prices for their accommodation.
Facilities and services:
* 24 hour reception
* Continental breakfast (buffet) from 8-11 a.m. (included in price)
* Computer with internet access in reception - free of charge!
* Free WiFi in all rooms
* Common kitchen (microwave, toaster, refrigerator)
* Iron, hair drier
* Towels, bedlinen and soaps
* Luggage storage
* Safety box in reception – free of charge!
* Cable TV in ensuite rooms
* Laundry services
* 24-hrs secure car parking (reservation needed, 5 EUR per day)
* Airport pick-up service and re-delivery on request
* Free Riga guides
Our address: Lencu street 2, Riga
From the airport:
• Taxi – about 11 EUR
• Bus Nr.22 (0,60 EUR) till the stop "Centraltirgus", then go through the underpass to cross the street. Take a trolley Nr.19 (0,70 EUR) from stop "Centraltrala stacija" and step off in stop called "Dzirnavu iela". Walk some meters back, turn left and walk one block. Turn to left in Ganu street and the next street to right is Lencu street.
From the Bus station and Train station:
Take trolley Nr.19 and step off in stop "Dzirnavu iela". Walk some meters back, turn left and walk one block. Turn in to left in Ganu street. The next street to right is Lencu street.
Coming by car:
If You are crossing Vanšu or Salu bridge coming from the other side of river Daugava, turn left in Dzirnavu street and go straight, until You reach the crossroad with Strelnieku street. Then turn right and the next street to left is Lencu street.
Coming from the East part of Riga, turn in Dzirnavu street to right. Go straight till Strelnieku street, then turn to right and the next street to left is Lencu street.
Lencu iela 2
Clicca qui per ingrandire la mappa
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
* Il punteggio di Soddisfazione del Cliente è basato su una combinazione di valutazioni di Travellerspoint e siti esterni. Il punteggio per questa struttura ricettiva è calcolato sulle valutazioni effettuate da 26 ospiti.