Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
Clicca qui per ingrandire la mappa
Lenhossék Str. 3/A 5/4
A few blocks from the edge of the Danube, this bright and welcoming apartment has an extra bonus in the form of its lovely, spacious terrace, over-looking Budapest’s roof-tops.
The outside and inside elements flow in harmony as floor-to-ceiling windows separate the interior from the terrace, inviting natural light and offering a picturesque outlook.
Toscana Terrace apartment can provide up to four visitors with a cosy base in the hippest and youngest area of Budapest city centre.
You can find us in the rapidly developing 9th district, that is also called the art district of Budapest
The apartment is located in the newly built community called Toscana Garden (Toscana Kert). The flat is on the top (5th) floor of the building, with very cosy and calm environment, looking to East-South direction.
The building has a separated garden that provides you the most intimity and you can relax in the heart of the city; our apartment has a view to this green garden.
The studio apartment has 35 sqms living space, with a very light livingroom with huge windows around, bedroom with a 140 x 200 cm size doublebed, kitchen with fridge, microwave, electric oven and plate, caffee-machine, a bathroom with washing-drying machine, and separated toilette.
The apartment has air conditioning, sattelite TV, and free instant Internet access is available. The apartment is available for short and long term rental.
In the lounge there is 1 sleeper sofa, coffee table, armchair, the sleeping area and terrace access.
Its dining suite has a table with seating for 4.
bed- and bathroom
The sleeping area has 1 double bed, dresser.
In the lounge, the sofa is converted into 1 double bed.
The bathroom has a full bath washbasin and a separate WC.
Apart from providing a complete set of kitchenware, the kitchen is also fully equipped with:
Electric cooker and oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, espresso machine, toaster.
This apartment also includes:
Central heating, hot/cold AC, intercom, double glazing, washing machine, ironing equipment, hairdryer, bed linens and towels, TV/DVD/CD/cable channels, WiFi internet connection.
The spacious and sunny terrace is furnished with a table and chairs.
By Train and Tram
There are two airports of Budapest (Ferihegy Terminal 1. and Terminal 2.) The Airport is located within the boundary of Budapest, 16 km from the City eastward, alongside Main Road 4.
- Take the train from the Budapest Airport Ferihegy Terminal 1 . (Please note that Ferihegy 2 Airport has a bus connection - Line 200 - to the train Station at Ferihegy Terminal 1). Passengers can easily reach Western Railway Station (Nyugati Pályaudvar) in Budapest from Ferihegy Terminal 1 by train. There are 60 trains on weekdays and 45 at weekends from the airport to the city center within less than half an hour for about EUR 1,50.
- Take the tram line No 4 or 6 from Western Station to Mester St.
- Either change at Mester St. to tram line No. 30, and get off at the second stop at Lenhossék st.
- Or take a short walk to the apartment
By Bus and Metro
- Take the Bus line Nr. 200 to Kobánya Kispest Metro Station.
- Change to Metro Line Nr 3.
- Travel to the Metro Station Klinikák (Clinics)
- Take a short walk to the apartment