Beautiful budget hotel & mid-range property in the heart of our colonial city. We offer everything that you could need during your stay in Antigua: cable TV, internet, international phone calls, a kitchen, travel desk, hot water, daily maid service, laundry service, bag storage, Spanish classes, etc. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible, whether you want to relax or you want to explore the city.
Our great location, 2 blocks from the central park, close to all the important sites, but far enough away to give you a very peaceful rest.
• 18 room property, all with private bath & cable TV
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel
• Airport pickup for $37
• Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Free Wi-Fi in the common areas
• Internet Cafe with internet terminals & International phone call service (extra charge)
• Breakfast for groups at your request for an additional charge ($5/person)
• Free bottled water station
• Large fully equipped shared kitchen for your use
• Snack & drink bar
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Wake up calls
• Spanish classes and Translation services
• Beautiful garden view from our open air breakfast area & TV lounge
• Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
• 2 Large rooftop terrace with great views
• Meeting places for large groups
• Pet friendly, accepting your pet
• Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
• CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
• For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
Our rooms & common areas are decorated with beautiful Guatemalan furniture & textiles. They are spacious with lots of light & bright colors. They have beautiful tile work & many nice extra touches, you would not expect in a mid-range hotel. All rooms come with private bath, cable TV, hot water, linens, towels, soap & window views.
Depending on availability: Doubles can be with 1 large bed or 2 separate beds. Triples can be with 2 larges beds or 3 separate beds. Quads can be with 2 or 3 large beds or 4 separate beds. Depending on availability, rooms can be on 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor.
They all have furniture for hanging & folding clothes. All rooms have many hand carved wood furniture pieces including beds, tables & lamps. Some rooms have views of the volcanoes or terraces. We have 2 large terraces with great views of the city, mountains & volcanoes. All rooms are well lit with ceiling lights & beautiful hand carved lamps on the night stands. Our sitting & reading lounges are also beautifully decorated & very spacious. It is easy to keep in touch, while you are here, with our large internet cafe & international phone call service.
We also offer a Travel Agency, use of a fully equipped shared kitchen, laundry service, bag storage, Spanish classes, large terraces with sitting areas, a garden with a trickling water fountain, a breakfast sitting area & a wonderful reading lounge. Our bi-lingual staff will help you with all your needs & give you good tourist info. For families with children, we provide pack-n-plays, high chairs & a baby friendly environment.
For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
Posada Don Valentino is a very tranquil hotel in the heart of Antigua.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups
for $37 (1 to 3 people). $8 per person extra. For this service, please write us an email at don.valentino@hotmail.
Our cancellation policy is 3 days advance notice. A reservation should be cancelled 72 hrs in advance before the check in time. Otherwise, for any late cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the 1st night.
Taxes are not included in the WRI price. The Guatemalan government tax of 22% will be charged at check-in.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying with credit card, there is a surcharge.
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
Nota: è responsabilità della catena di hotel e/o della singola struttura garantire l'accuratezza delle foto visualizzate. Travellerspoint non è responsabile per eventuali imprecisioni nelle foto.