Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
Clicca qui per ingrandire la mappa
via della Repubblica 5 Ravello
Villa San Pietro is situated on the ground floor of an ancient farmhouse. The panorama has fascinated musicians and poets also enchanted Richard Wagner, who took inspiration from the place to compose the immortal songs of ‘Parsifal’.
Each apartment is about 100 m square and can sleep 4/6 people.
Apartment A consists in:
- 2 double/twin bedrooms, 1sitting-room with sofa-bed. All the rooms have balcony-terrace enjoying a sea-view panorama and lemon-garden
- 1 large bathroom with shower, facilities and wash machine, iron and ironing board
- Full equipped kitchen with a four-burner gas cooker, an electric oven, a refrigerator with freezer and an Italian-style coffee-maker. Table, chairs, TV and large window overlooking the lemon-garden.
Apartment B consists in:
- 2 large double/twin bedrooms, 1 sitting-room. Bedrooms have balcony-terrace enjoying a sea-view panorama. .
- 2 bathrooms with shower and facilities
- 1 half-bathroom with toilet, washbasin, washing machines, iron and ironing board
Full equipped kitchen with a four-burner gas cooker, an electric oven, a refrigerator with freezer and an Italian-style coffee-maker. Table and chairs. Television and sea view balcony-terrace.
The house furnishes are simple and comfortable. Both the terraces are equipped with tables, chairs, deck-chairs and parasols. Air-conditioning and heating
Aeroporto Napoli Capodichino
A3 uscita Angri, via Valico di Chiunzi
A30 uscita Vietri sul Mare poi circa 27 Km sulla SS 163
A3 uscita Salerno, poi circa 27 Km sulla SS 163
SITA bus Amalfi-Ravello-Scala