The MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Franz is located in lively Leopoldstadt, Vienna's second district, between the Danube Canal and the Danube.
... Di più
The MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Franz is located in lively Leopoldstadt, Vienna's second district, between the Danube Canal and the Danube. Here, in the former Jewish quarter and one of the town's most popular areas, you can find ample green spaces and the Karmeliter Market with numerous stalls, cafes and restaurants that offer dishes from around the world in addition to local treats. The colourful life of the quarter has its effect on the surrounding alleys with their great number of artists' workshops, ancient perfume stores and various curiosities.
Those who wish to visit the Vienna Hofburg, the Sisi Museum, Schonbrunn Palace and the Prater, or see 'the Kiss' by Gustav Klimt, will be happy to find great public transport links. The Schottenring is right around the corner. From there you can catch the U2, the U4, trams 1, 2 and 31 and no fewer than nine bus lines.
The hotel is located in a modern, straight-edged, fair-faced concrete building. All 131 non-smoking rooms have modern furnishings kept in a clear-cut design. Each room includes air conditioning, a shower/toilet, a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a hair dryer, and individual stylistic elements radiate Viennese charm. You sleep in single, double, multi-bed rooms or dorms. Bed linen is always included.
In the lobby, the games room and the guest kitchen you can meet other nice guests, play a round of table football, cook your own meal, use our washing machine or surf at one of our internet terminals. There is free WiFi access in all public zones, and drinks, sandwiches, muffins and cookies are available at the bar and the reception.
By booking a bed you will receive a “smile card”. With the smile card you will get some free extras at the hostel.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 5,90 Euro per person
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Car parking for 16,50 Euro (bookable in advance if available)
- minimum age in dorms: 18 years
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLERS
Special cancellation & payment conditions:
19.09.2013 - 05.10.2013
10.10.2013 - 12.10.2013
27.12.2013 - 01.01.2014
20.03.2014 - 22.03.2014
27.06.2014 - 29.06.2014
14.09.2014 - 19.09.2014
26.12.2014 - 01.01.2015
Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
29.11.2013 - 30.11.2013
06.12.2013 - 07.12.2013
13.12.2013 - 14.12.2013
20.12.2013 - 21.12.2013
28.11.2014 - 29.11.2014
05.12.2014 - 06.12.2014
12.12.2014 - 13.12.2014
19.12.2014 - 20.12.2014
Cancellations received 0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 6 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon
total price in full.
prices includes 10% VAT and 3,2% city tax
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A
reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the
agreed-upon total price applies.
Clicca qui per ingrandire la mappa
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
* Il punteggio di Soddisfazione del Cliente è basato su una combinazione di valutazioni di Travellerspoint e siti esterni. Il punteggio per questa struttura ricettiva è calcolato sulle valutazioni effettuate da 643 ospiti.