Milano Ostello Bello
Via Medici 4
Nota: è responsabilità della catena di hotel e/o della singola struttura garantire l'accuratezza delle foto visualizzate. Travellerspoint non è responsabile per eventuali imprecisioni nelle foto.
THE BEST LOCATION: Ostello Bello is only 500 (real) meters from landmark Duomo Square, uniquely central to Milan's vibrant downtown, walking distance to all its historical points of interest, the city's nightlife and world famous shopping neighborhood. Just ask our reception, open 24/7, for any insightful tip, update on events or directions!
STAFF: Our team has traveled throughout the five Continents, visiting more than 280 hostels. As hostel guests ourselves, we want to provide the best hospitality and experience to other fellow travelers! We speak English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Flemish, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian and Greek.
VALUE FOR MONEY & FACILITIES: we know Milano is a little expensive and it’s not easy to be a traveler (or a tourist) in this city, that’s why we decided to offer you all the services you may need including them for free in our price.
- All Ensuite Rooms / Air con. in all rooms and common areas
- Free Open WiFi (100Mb) in all rooms and common areas / Free use of laptops / Free prints for your next boarding pass or tickets
- Free flow Breakfast anytime you wake up (including cereals, muesli, fresh fruits, eggs, yoghurt, fruit jams, choco cream, bread, juices, milk, butter, honey etc.)
- Free Welcome Drink (pint of beer, glass of wine, coffee, cappuccino, juices, softdrinks…)
- Free Dinner at our typical Italian Aperitivo (7pm-9pm)
- 24 hours Reception and Bar
- 24 hours Free flow Coffee, Tea and Mate
- 24 hours guests’ Kitchen with free food
- 3 open air Terraces with hammocks, vegetable gardens and BBQ
- Lounge with TVsat (with DVD, Wii PS3), boardgames, pingpong, fussball, arcade games etc. etc.
- Musical instruments (piano, 6/12 string guitars, violin, bass)
- Free cultural Activities organized all week (flea markets, live music, expositions, tastings etc etc)
- 3 big libraries and book crossing
- Free Tours and Infos / Free city maps
- By request: Free shampoos & soaps / Free earplugs / Free Hairdryer / Free Iron board
- Free locks / Free lockers / Free safe deposit box at the reception / Free luggage storage
- Free linen / Free towels (by request)
- Lift & Key card access
- Pets are more than welcome (in private rooms)
- ALL TAXES INCLUDED (10 % VAT and 2.00€ p/night Milan Tourist Tax)
ATMOSPHERE: our 5 floors building is not only a place to sleep, it's a place to live! The ground floor and the basement, where you find the Reception, the Bar and the Lounge, are open to everyone until 1am, so you have the opportunity to meet people from Milano and feel like a local in our city. That’s where we organize cultural events and any other kind of activities, as live music every tuesday and DjSet every wednesday. The other 3 floors of the hostel, with rooms, guests’ kitchen and terraces, are acoustically isolated from the bar and are accessible only by our guests to make sure they can spend their holidays resting and in a quiet and relaxed environment. Ostello Bello, your home away from home!
SAFETY: every guest has his own locker in his room and we will provide you with padlocks for free as you check in. You can also use a safe deposit box at the reception for your “small” value items (laptop, money, passports…). To facilitate your check-in and check-out you can use our free luggage storage. Our lift and the stairs door leading to the rooms can be opened only with your own keycard, so you are guaranteed that only guests can get to the rooms & terraces floors.
CLEANLINESS: As you check-in you will be showed around all the hostel; by doing this we can check and verify everyday (about 30 times per day) the cleanliness and the maintenance works in the rooms and in the common areas. We are very meticulous and serious about this, so if you ever notice something to fix (but you won't), please let us know!
Please read our Things to Note below before booking
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione