Art Flashpackers is centrally located in the heart of Venice. Just 5 minutes away from St Mark's square and many other historical landmarks in Venice, our charming and cosy hostel is convenient, easily accessible and definitely the best place to stay in Venice!
We offer clean and comfortable female dorms, mixed dorms and private rooms that cater to every budget.
Lockers are available for safekeeping of valuables. There is free Wifi available and a fully equipped kitchen for your use.
Art Flashpackers is a fun and charming hostel for the open-minded travellers! We are a bunch of multilingual people who would try our best to answer your queries and help you see the best of Venice. In the evening, you may also join us for drinks at a local bar to experience the after-work life of a Venetian before being shown some of the best places to see in Venice at night.
Our place is cleaned everyday to ensure a hygienic and comfortable environment for all.
Lockers are available for safekeeping of valuables please bring your luck with you.
There is free Wifi available.
We have a fully equipped kitchen that you may use to cook/prepare your food - just wash up after you are done.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL CHARGES. Please read this information carefully before booking with us:
- 3€ city tax per person per night
- Linen are available for rent at €5 per stay. Remember to bring sheets or a sleeping bag with you if you want to save money! For sanitary reasons, bedsheets are necessary and we seek your kind understanding on that. Pillows and blankets are provided.
- After check-out, luggage storage will cost €5 for the whole day.
You may cancel your reservation free-of-charge up to 7 days before arrival. Deposits are non-refundable.
We do not accept booking modification/cancellation on arrival.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Please let us know your estimated time of arrival to arrange check-in. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting us using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
- The last check-in time is 10 pm. If you are planning to arrive after 10 pm, please let us know in advance. If you do not let us know in advance, we will not grant you your reservation.
- Check out is at 10:30
Minimum stay of 2 nights on weekends
Our rooms are well-furnished with single beds (no bunk beds), heating (in winter) and fans (in summer). The rooms are locked-out for cleaning from 11am-3pm every day. You are also given a key to enter the hostel as and when you wish, with absolutely no curfew at all.
There is a common area where you can meet and hang out with fellow travellers.
From Venice Train Station, Venezia Santa Lucia, take the vaporetto (waterbus), Linea 1 (Number 1), to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Marco Polo airport
There are two ways to get here from the Marco Polo airport.
1. Take the Alilaguna waterbus from the airport to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
2. Take the bus to Piazzale Roma. From Piazzale Roma, take the vaporetto n.1 to San Zaccaria waterbus stop.
Take the blue bus to Piazzale Roma and take the vaporetto to San Zaccaria stop.
Once you alight at San Zaccaria, look for San Zaccaria church. When you get there, ask for Ponte dei Greci (the Greci bridge) at the bar in the corner. When you get to the bridge, ask for Trattoria Da Remigio (Remigio Restaurant). You will see a small water fountain.
- From the fountain turn right into Calle Coppo.
- Turn into the first left narrow lane (Ramo De La Fraterna)
- When you come out, the hostel will be the first door on your right.
- Castello 3368A. Ring the bell. A sensor light will indicate that you are at the right place.
If you get lost, ask for Calle De La Fraterna, the name of the street where the hostel is located.
Avete soggiornato qui? Scrivi una recensione
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.