Hotel Ajax is a two-star hotel situated in the heart of Amsterdam, just between the most popular and visited places in the city center: The Rembrandtsquare, the Damsquare and Amsterdam's most famous shopping street, the Kalverstraat.
The view from the hotel is one of the most beautiful in the city. From the hotel you can see the Amstel River, (from where you can start your Canal tour), the historical Allard Pierson museum as well as the beautiful Hotel De L'Europe.
In the surrounding area of our hotel you will find popular shopping areas, a wide variety of restaurants, the most charming boutiques, the prettiest cafs and the hottest discotheques of Amsterdam.
Best location to the RAI Exposition and Congress Centre!
Hotel Ajax is a perfect choice for business people also, as it is possible to move very easy and fast through Amsterdam by the public transport. Especially the Rai Exposition can be reached very easily as tram number 4 stops in front of the hotel and takes you straight to the Exhibition center without any stops over. (From 2011 we also will have a metro station in front of the hotel especially for RAI visitors.)
All rooms have a private shower, toilet, television, safe and radio.
The credit card provided might be pre-authorized prior to arrival to ensure the validity of the credit card. This is our standard procedure.
- Payment is made at the check in.
- Check in 14.30
- Prices do not include the 5% city tax.
- Cancellation must occur 72 hours before check-in date, a cancellation that occurs later the hotel may charge for one night's stay
- Please note that you must book for a minimum of 3 nights at the weekends. Failure to do so can result in your booking being cancelled.
- There is also a minimum stay of 4 nights from December 27th-January 4th.
- The safe costs EUR 2,50 per night