Prisamata is a hostel in Salta, located one block from the Balcarce (Night Life), ideal for young people with good vibes and you like to share pleasant moments. Hostel Prisamata is a big colonial house with 600 metres approximately, 2 patios, barbeque and mud oven.
A place where all wanderers souls meet, this colonial house is full of character if you like cooking, there is a self catering kitchen, and earth oven and a grill. In an excellent location just one block from Balcarce Street famous for your pubs peñas, disco, resto, etc. and two blocks from Tren De Las Nubes… ready to lend a hand staff, Prisamata proposes a different concept were young people, good music, exquisite food and movie nights meet. Come to a place where the world stops so you can relax and enjoy.
Your way from the Gen Belgrano Airport to Hostel Prisamata by car:
1. Head north on Acceso Aeropuerto toward RN 51 600 m
2. Slight right at RN 51 4.6 km
3. Take the ramp 87 m
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the Av Paraguay ramp 550 m
5. Merge onto Av Paraguay 1.6 km
6. Slight right to stay on Av Paraguay 86 m
7. Slight left at Av Chile 1.3 km
8. Slight left at Pellegrini 1.6 km
9. Continue onto 25 de Mayo 1.3 km
10. 25 de Mayo turns slightly right and becomes Necochea 400 m
11. Turn right at Bartolomé Mitre
Your destination will be on the right.