LEEDS METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY - KIRKSTALL BREWERY, BROAD LANE, LEEDS, LS5 3EEWelcome to Leeds Metropolitan University (Walker House).
LEEDS METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY - KIRKSTALL BREWERY, BROAD LANE, LEEDS, LS5 3EEWelcome to Leeds Metropolitan University (Walker House). Kirkstall Brewery is situated approx 3 miles from the centre of Leeds and is only a short walk or bus ride to the lively area of Headingley where there are lots of restaurants and bars, the Yorkshire County Cricket Club (test matches), Leeds Rhinos RLFC and Leeds Tykes RUFC. The accommodation comprises of self contained, fully equipped flats with 6 single bedrooms per flat with shared kitchen and toilet/shower facilities. During your stay you will be provided with towels and bedding. Reception is open 24/7 and manned by Security after office hours. Access to the site is controlled by automatic gates. There are self service laundry facilities on site along with snooker and table tennis tables. There is a large supermarket a couple of minutes walk away.TERMS AND CONDITIONSPlease be advised that the following conditions apply when booking this accommodation:Once your initial payment of 10% has been made using our confirmed online booking system, within 48 hours UPP Leeds Metropolitan Ltd will contact you via email and will deduct the remaining 90% of your booking from your credit or debit card.
Kirkstall Brewery Broad Lane