Red Nose is a newly opened hostel, located on a quiet and narrow cobbled backstreet of Old Town.
Step outside our hostel and you are ready to explore the city. St.Peter’s Church, Dome Square, The Opera House, Melngalvju House and the main Riga Tourism Information Centre are our closest neighbours. There are several restaurants, cafés, night clubs, bars and shops around to choose from.
Bus stop from Riga Airport is 5 min away from the hostel.
Boat trips to Jurmala and along the river Daugava are few minutes away by foot.
We offer accommodation for single travelers, backpackers or a group of students and sports teams. Rooms are clean and bright with stunning views of Old Riga.
Check-out time is at 12.00.
Check in time is from 15.00.
Smoking is not allowed in Hostel building, nor are animals.
Open all year.
We can accomodate 43 guests in rooms with 2, 4,6 or 10 beds. Bed linen included. Shared WC and shower facilities on each floor.Some floors have little self-service guest kitchens for basic food preparation.
1. Take Bus # 22 into Riga city, cross the Stone Bridge over the river Daugava, get off at the bus stop „11.novembra krastmala”.
2. Cross the street using underground tunnel and follow Grecinieku street right in to the Old Town.
3. Follow Grecinieku Street until the street corner where the restaurant „Steak Haoss” is. Turn left to Skarnu Street, walk a few steps and Jana Street is just around the corner to the right, opposite the church building.
From Central Bus station:
1. Exit Bus station. Turn left and take an underground tunnel stright into the Old Town.
2. Follow Valnu Street and turn left at the shopping centre Galerija Centrs.
3. Go along Audeju Street and turn right onto Kaleju street.
4. Next street corner is Jana Street.
注意 :表示する写真の正確さに関する責任はホテル チェーンや各施設にあります。Travellerspoint は写真の正確さについての責任を負いません。