Welcome to Retrometro Backpackers !
Unlike other party hostel, our place is basically quiet and relaxing, as we are one of the smallest hostels in Tokyo run by small number of staff.
So you will feel just like being in a cafe.
Relaxing and laid back. A small community with a small number of people in a little cute living room will make it easy to meet and make friends with other travellers.
Please enjoy yourself or chatting with other travellers in our relaxing place with free tea/coffe :)
======= Feature =======
* Chill-out and laid-back atmosphere (is the reason many people chose our place!)
* Well designed fashionable living space
* Old Japanese house renovated in a uniquely designed rooms
* No curfew (*code number for entrance door given upon check-in)
* Yum Japanese breakfast (*extra cost needed in add to room rate)
* Friendly and helpful staff who are willing to be your help as much as possible!
* Special custom-made wooden bunk bed with private power point & reading light
======= Facillity =======
* Reception hour 9:00-13:00, 15:00-22:00
* 1 basic shower room and another shower room with bath tub available for 24hours both to be shared (Hair dryer only at 6:00-24:00)
* FREE shampoo, body soap, face wash, cleansing oil, face lotion, hair dryer
* FREE tea/coffee
* FREE communal PC and wi-fi connection
* Fully equipped kitchen with basic seasonings, communal fridge, oven, toaster and IH stovetop etc
* Coin-operated washing machine and drying machine(6:00-24:00)
* Air-conditioner in each room.
* Safety box
* Overnight luggage storage for who go out for excursion available with extra cost.
* You can check-in at 15:00-22:00, but we are grad to keep your luggage before check-in if you arrive between 9:00-13:00. (Entrance door and reception closed at 13:00-15:00 so please avoid to arrive between this time.)
======= Location advantage =======
* Located in Asakusa, the most popular and famous sightseeing place in Tokyo.
* Famous Senso-ji temple and Kaminari-mon gate is about 10mins walk from our place.
* 1hour from Narita airport by train (1-2 transit)
* 50mins from haneda airport by train (1 transit)
* 2mins on foot to convenience store
* 4mins on foot to supermarket open for 24hours
* Many restaurants around us. Ask us as there are heaps of them!
* 30seconds to Kappabashi market street
* Straight train to Shibuya, Ginza, Ueno, Omote-sandou, Akihabara,
* Although we are located in Asakusa which is the most popular sightseeing area, the hostel is in a quiet area among the area.
======= Special Notes =======
* Entrance door closed between 13:00-15:00. PLEASE AVOID TO ARRIVE BETWEEN 13:00-15:00 AS YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUTSIDE.
* Check-in at 15:00-22:00.
All members in your group need to check-in at this time.
Your flight needs to arrive at the airport by 20:00. If later than that, please reconsider your place to stay.
* If you arrive between 9:00-13:00 you can drop your luggage before check-in.
* Payment by cash only. (NO CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED)
* Minimum age is 10 yeards old
* We accept max 4 people in same group. Please DO NOT make booking with more than 5 people.
* Max duration to stay is 3weeks.