Ratings can be subjective. Please choose a hostel that Best suit you.
Come Experience Local Culture and Nature with us!
Stay OUT OF THE CITY, 30 - 45 min in our small, quiet, clean and cozy family hostel which is uniquely decorated with recycled materials. - Hostelone66 dot com
Our Non-Air-conditioned Room and Dorm are Spacious with Windows & Plenty of Fans.
We are located next to Marsiling MRT (subway or metro), getting into the city for sightseeing takes about 35 mins and we are the NEAREST hostel to the Zoo, Night Safari and Nature Reserve and Woodlands Railway Station.
Sorry no bar, no parties, just warm and friendly service!
24 hrs reception if you have Confirmed Reservation with us and Informed us of your Flight Number and Arrival time thru Email.
It is HIGHLY recommended that you give us a RING before you show up at the door if you do NOT have any bookings/reservation with us
Conveniently located :
(1) In the residential area and 1 min walk from Marsiling MRT station, Supermarket and local food court. - There is no better place to indulge in the local culture and going to places of interest in Singapore!
(2) A stone throw away from Singapore/Malaysia border and this makes us the best spot to stay if you are travelling overland in/out of Singapore to Malaysia.
(3) We are the nearest hostel to Woodlands Railway Train station, simply 20 mins walk or by bus within 10 min right at our door
(4) Direct bus to Senai Airport City lounge at Kota Raya Bus Terminal and Johore Bahru Railway station right at our door
Attraction nearby :
(1) 10-minute TAXI ride (about S$6 to 8) to Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari and Mandai Orchid Garden Direct Public Bus (number 926) run to the Zoo on Sunday and Public Holiday at $1.40
(2) Direct Public bus (number 961) in 25 minutes to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve which will get you up close with the monkeys(see picture no. 6)
(3) Direct public bus ( number 925) in 20 minutes to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve which will get you up close and personal with the LIZARD (see picture no. 3)
(4) Direct MRT/Metro/Subway in 30 minutes to Chinese Garden and Singapore Science Centre
(5) BIG Public Swimming Complex, 350 metres from hostel at $1 for the whole day
(6) One MRT/subway station from Hostel to 7th Storey Shopping Mall with Cinema
(7) Direct MRT/subway in 35 minutes to Orchard Road
We understand the needs of budget travellers. We provide the following at No Extra Cost:
- Clean and comfortable beds with spring mattresses (linen included)
- Free Broadband Internet /Wireless Internet access
- FREE Laundry facilities (washing powders provided)
- Guest Kitchen
- Free luggage storage
- Free coffee and tea
- Late Checkout (subject to bed availability)
- Mini library of over 200 books and travel guides
- Book Swap
- Our warm hospitality
Stay with us lah................
All payments by cash only.
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.