Winner of Most Popular Los Angeles Hostel 2014 and 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, along with Best Hostel Chain Worldwide 2013, means we need to do even more to stay on top! All ensuite dorms with our exclusive ‘privacy pods’, expanded breakfast offerings, a central location, a sunny g
Winner of Most Popular Los Angeles Hostel 2014 and 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, along with Best Hostel Chain Worldwide 2013, means we need to do even more to stay on top! All ensuite dorms with our exclusive ‘privacy pods’, expanded breakfast offerings, a central location, a sunny garden patio, daily activities and heaps of amenities round out the reasons why we're the best value in L.A.
One of our most popular amenities is our privacy pods that provide screening from roommates, noise and light, and feature a shelf, bed light and outlet so you can catch up on your emails in comfort and privacy. We also feature:
• free daily breakfast of all-you-can-make pancakes, oatmeal, variety of bakeries, fresh fruit, fruit juices, coffee and tea.
• free, full-sized lockers with power points inside for secure electronics charging (bring your own lock)
• free wifi
• free day-storage of luggage after check-out
• free beach shuttle 3 times a week!
• free Open Mic and Comedy shows
• patio BBQs, pub crawls and other evening activities
• sunny patio for getting your tan on
• fully equipped guest kitchen
• comfortable lounge with foosball
• discounted tickets to Universal Studios and Magic Mountain
• discounted city tours including Beverly Hills and hikes to Runyon Canyon and the Hollywood Sign and Disney trips.
• Door-to-door shuttles to USA Hostels San Francisco and USA Hostels San Diego
• And our “infamous” weekly limo outing….
Our hostel is known for its night-time lounge activities and parties so please keep this in mind when booking as it may not be for those wanting a sedate atmosphere.
Prices listed do not include taxes. At check in, 14 % city and hotel taxes will be added.
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of Los Angeles county. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: driver’s license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children MUST contact the hostel before booking. We discourage young children in this hostel as it is not an appropriate setting due to the late night activities.
Please read our Things to Note below before making a booking.
1624 Schrader Blvd Hollywood
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
* De Klanttevredenheid score is gebaseerd op een combinatie van ratings afkomstig van Travellerspoint en externe websites. De score 87% voor deze accommodatie is gebaseerd op beoordelingen door 296 gasten.
Aan het laden ...