Ritchie's Hostel & Hotel located between Old Town Sq and Charles Bridge in the heart of the Old Town is the best starting point for exploring Prague. All significant monuments can be reached in a couple of minutes of walking.
Ritchie's Hostel & Hotel located between Old Town Sq and Charles Bridge in the heart of the Old Town is the best starting point for exploring Prague. All significant monuments can be reached in a couple of minutes of walking. It does not matter if you come to visit monuments, shops or parties, all is really close.
We offer a great quality for all budgets. Our guests choose among a wide range of rooms - from cheap dorm rooms (with a shared bathroom) to private rooms with own bathroom.
- Centrally located and good travel connections
- 24-hour reception and check-in; no closing times
- Check-in time from 2pm
- All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet for only 4 euros
- Bed linen and towels included
- Key-card lock system to assure your safety and security
- Guest kitchen for free use
- Free luggage storage room
- Free lockers for Dorm Plus rooms
- Internet terminals (for a fee)
- Free Wi-fi in our lobby
- Washing machine (for a fee)
- Multilingual staff
- Tax and service included
- Credit cards accepted
At the moment, 3 kinds of dorm rooms are offered - mini dorm (shared bathroom, 3 persons or 5 persons, private bathroom), dorm plus (own bathroom) and cheap dorm (shared bathroom). In addition to shared dorms we offer private rooms (single, double, triple, quad, for 5, 6 or 7 persons) which are with own or shared bathroom. Free linens as well as towels are included for dorms as well as for rooms.
A continental breakfast buffet (for only 4 EUR/person/day) is provided every morning in our dining room. It includes different types of bread, cereal, musli, juice, fruit as well as cheese, salami and jam.
If you prefer to cook your own meals, we have a spacious, fully equipped guest kitchen available for free.
The hostel and its rooms are equipped with a highly modern keycard system which is used not only for the room dorms but even for the main entrance door.
Our reception is open 24 hours a day. The hostel stuff will be really glad to give you tips where to go out, what is worth seeing in Prague, where to get the best cold Czech beer or which tram goes to the Prague Castle. There is as well a wide range of activities such as free tours, pub crawls or adrenaline activities available at the reception.
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
* De Klanttevredenheid score is gebaseerd op een combinatie van ratings afkomstig van Travellerspoint en externe websites. De score 81% voor deze accommodatie is gebaseerd op beoordelingen door 221 gasten.
Aan het laden ...