The Agron guest house resides in the centre of Jerusalem, near the tourism sites of both the old and new city.
We have 55 rooms with A/C, shower and bathroom, T.V and an internet connection. the rooms have a mini-bar, too.
Dining Rooms: The larger one for 150 diners, the smaller for 110.
Breakfast is included in the price. Additional meals (including packaged meals) should be ordered in advance. Food is Kosher. There is the possibility to order dining rooms and catering
If the reservation is made by a guest holding an Israeli passport, V.A.T. will be added according to law regulations. This will be payable on arrival at the hostel.
Additional Services and Accommodations:
- Synagogue and Beit Midrash for 45 with sifrei tora and sifrei kodesh.
- Cultural activities on Sundays and Tuesdays.
- Convention centre, inlcuding:
New equipped auditorium for up to 150 people.
2 adjoining halls, each sitting up to 60.
Modern audiovisual equipment.
For long term conventions it is possible to order a separate office
Friday.: Until Shabbat arrives.
Saturday: from after Shabbat until 23:00.
Bus lines from the Jerusalem central bus station that can reach us include: 8, 74 ,75, 78
Nearby Sites, Attractions and Walking routes:
- The old city, the museums and synagogues in the Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall, tunnels of the Western Wall.
- The Great Synagogue (Beit Haknesset Hagadol), Solomon's Temple.
- Mount Zion and its sites.
- Rehavia, Talbia, Mishkenot Sha'ananim (neighbourhoods).
- Only on weekdays: All museums and sites in Jerusalem, accessible by private vehicles, public transportation or by foot.
- Guided Tours for groups can be coordinated via the guest house offices.
- Discount tickets for many of the sites can be purchased at the reception desk.
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.