Emporium Holiday Homes, are situated in the ancient heart of the beautiful Castellammare del Golfo, a country known from the outset '827 dc Emporio as the city of Segesta.
Emporium Holiday Homes
The apartments are the result of the careful restoration of an ancient palace which once belonged to one of the many noble families of the Gulf of Castellammare, and still retains some of the beautiful features of its former glory, including frescoes in the ceilings of some rooms. There are four apartments in total including, three in the same building, and another at about 800 mt. All apartments can accommodate 2 to 4 people and are furnished in a simple and elegant style, while keeping intact the original architectural aspects. All apartments are located on the first floor of the property, have independent entrance, private balcony, bathroom for personal use, bed linen and towels, air conditioning / heat pump, satellite TV, kitchen equipped with all the dishes and utensils necessary, microwave oven, refrigerator / freezer, iron, hair dryer, ceiling fan, beach umbrella, a small barbecue, safe for your valuables, plant safety electricity and gas, free parking below the apartments. A few meters are various shops, super market, wine bars, pubs, pizzerias, restaurants, banks, post office, the beach (50 meters), museums, ports, travel agents.
Emporium Holiday Homes located in the city center, is the ideal place to spend your holidays- walk through the narrow streets of our village to discover beautiful places, or simply go to our golden beach and relax.
1) By car from Palermo distance 60 KM: Highway A29 direction Mazzara del Vallo exit Castellammare del Golfo.
2) By car from Trapani distance 50 KM: A29 motorway towards Palermo exit Castellammare del Golfo.
3) From airport P.Raisi (Palermo) distance 30 KM: Highway A29 direction Mazzara del Vallo exit Castellammare del Golfo.
4) From airport V. Florio (Trapani Birgi-) distance 50 KM: A29 motorway towards Palermo exit Castellammare del Golfo.
By train: station of the castellammare Golgo.
6) By Bus: Take the bus or from Palermo and Trapani: destination Castellammare del Golfo
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.