Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
2nd Passage of Theotokopoulou Old Venetian Harbor
If you like old historical and picturesque houses then come be our guest at the AMPHORA hotel. Built in the 14th centure our hotel has Venetian and Turkish influences. Our renovations and furnishings were designed for your comfort and well-being. The lovely old town and harbour and the beautiful view will contribute to your relaxation and enjoyment.
Our renovations and furnishings were designed for your comfort and well being. The lovely old town and harbour and the beautiful view will contribute to your relaxation and enjoyment. Open all year round, offering 20 uniquely furnished, large and comfortable rooms with 2 or 3 beds. All have private bath/WC, telephone, TV and heating. Some have a private balcony, kitchenette and air conditioning. Also Amphora Hotel has got a very nice terrace, for all quests, where they can sit during the day or in the evening and enjoy the most beautiful view over the port. Also is the possibility to eat and drink on the terrace.
You can start your day in the cosy atmosphere of our breakfast room with a delicious breakfast including homemade preserves and freshly pressed orange juice. Overlooking the calm harbour waters, our restaurant, located in the basement of the hotel, offers excellent Cretan specialities.
Amphora Hotel offers also room service - our clean lady will make up you bed and clean up your room every single day.
Hotel's staff is extremly helpful and friendly and will do everything to let you feel like at home.
Amphora Hotel offers 20 rooms with 2-3 beds (can sleep a total of 45 people).
The private room types available are: single, double/twin, triple and suite.
All rooms have private bath/WC, TV, telephone and heating. Some of them are equipped in air conditioning, private balcony and kitchenette. Bed sheets and linin are provided and all rooms come with reading lights and security lockers.
From the airport:
1. Head west 2.2 km
2. Turn right toward Pros Aerodromio Chanion 150 m
3. Turn left onto Pros Aerodromio Chanion 2.6 km
4. Turn right onto Chanion-Aerodromiou 2.7 km
5. Continue onto Agiou Georgiou 1.7 km
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Soudas-Pithariou 3.3 km
7. Turn right onto Saki Karagiorga 550 m
8. Turn left onto Papanastasiou 400 m
9. Turn left onto Michelogianni 800 m
10. Continue onto Gerakaki 270 m
11. Turn left onto Giampoudaki 1.0 km
12. Turn right onto Nearchou/ Route 90/E75 1.0 km
13. Keep right at the fork 35 m
14. Turn left to stay on Chalidon/Route 90/E75 36 m
15. Turn right onto Skalidi 160 m
16. Turn right onto Peiraios 550 m
17. Turn right onto Plateia Talo 150 m
18. Take the 1st right to stay on Plateia Talo 23 m
19. Turn right onto Theotokopoulou
1. Head west on P. Kountouriotou/Route 90/E75 toward Stylianou Dimitrakaki 3.0 km
2. Turn left onto Ethniki Odos Rethymnou/Route 90/E75 (signs for Pelagos) 24 m
3. Turn right to merge onto Route 90/E75 49.2 km
4. Take exit Souda toward Chania 240 m
5. Merge onto Komvos Soudas/Route 90/E75 650 m
6. Turn left onto Leoforos Konstantinou Karamanli/Soudas/Route 90/E75 5.3 km
7. Keep right at the fork 35 m
8. Turn left to stay on Chalidon/Route 90/E75 36 m
9. Turn right onto Skalidi 160 m
10. Turn right onto Peiraios 550 m
11. Turn right onto Plateia Talo 150 m
12. Take the 1st right to stay on Plateia Talo 23 m
13. Turn right onto Theotokopoulou
Aan het laden ...