Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
32, Avenue du Gresivaudan Corenc
At Les 3 Roses you will be surrounded by the history of Grenoble and its heraldry. Set in the heart of the Belledonne, Chartreuse and Vercors mountain ranges, Les 3 Roses hopes travelers will feel free and relaxed. It provides the opportunity to combine business and pleasure in a carefree setting provided by your attentive host.
For anyone who travels the world, the Hotel Les 3 Roses is the ideal spot for rest, leisure and business meetings. Close to the town and business center, it is situated in an exceptionally peaceful and verdant setting.
The Hotel Les 3 Roses offers a restaurant service with traditional cuisine offering seasonal dishes.
There is easy access to winter sport resorts, and there is an international golf course nearby.
In order to reach the destination from Grenoble Isere Airport, by car, you need to follow these instructions.
1) Head southwest on D154d
2) Slight right to stay on D154d
3) At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the D119 ramp
4) Merge onto D119
5) At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the A48 ramp to Grenoble/Valence/Lyon/Chambéry (partial toll road)
6) Keep left at the fork to continue toward A48
7) Keep left at the fork to continue toward A48
8) Keep right at the fork to continue toward A48 and merge onto A48 (partial toll road)
9) Take the exit toward Grenoble-Centre/Saint-Martin-le-Vinoux
10) Merge onto A48
11) Slight right at D1075
12) Slight left at Place Hubert Dubedout
13) Turn left at D15/Place Hubert Dubedout and continue to follow D15
14) Slight right at D15/Quai Claude Brosse and then continue to follow D15
15) Continue straight onto D590/Rue de Bizanet
16) Turn right at D590/Place du Dr Girard
17) Turn left to stay on D590/Place du Dr Girard
18) Turn left to stay on D590/Place du Dr Girard and continue to follow D590
19) Slight left at Avenue des Maquis du Grésivaudan/D590, Continue to follow this road until you reach the destination on your left hand side.
Aan het laden ...