Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
25-17,Hinooka Ishizukachou, Yamshina-ku
Kyoto Backpackers House is a quiet little Tourist Hostel in Kyoto situated a short distance from the main Tourist Mecca of Higashiyama area. It features Private rooms, a clean environment and friendly staff. Reservation are available by credit card.
We provide accommodation where travelers can comfortably take a rest, prepare to see some other sightseeing spots the next day.
Therefore we have no shared rooms and have a curfew at 12:00PM so that all the travelers may have a good sleep at night.
This hostel is not suitable for those who want to chat with their friends until late at night.
Why don't you come and have a good time at Kyoto Backpackers House
as your own vacation home?
Attention: For security we will close the front door between 12:00PM - 8:00AM.
Check-in time: Between 4:00PM to10:00PM. (However we can keep your Luggage after 8:30AM).
Check-out time: 11:00AM. (We are unable to keep a luggage after Check-out).
Payment: Our system is that accommodation charge is supposed to be paid in advance, so please pay in cash the amount on reservation form sent by e-mail.
We have three twin rooms with their own shower rooms (6,000 yen a night per room) and two with shared ones (5,000 yen a night per room). As facilities attached, we have four washbowls and as many restrooms (one for men), so each guest can almost have them to him/herself.
* Great Kyoto location, easy access to temples and tourist sites.
* Cheap great value rooms, just 2,500 Yen per Person.
* All rooms are secure and have AC.
* Free hot showers.
* Rental towels (100 yen).
* Common Lounge, Kitchen and Dinning areas.
* Free Internet Wi-Fi access.
* Common computer (100 yen/ 1hour).
* Free equipped kitchen.
* Free Coffee (service time 7:00AM-11:00AM).
* Washing machine (200yen), Drier machine (100 yen/20min).
* Automatic toilet.
10 minutes walking from Misasagi Station on the Subway Tozai Line.
1. Get out to Exit-3 (by elevator), turn to your left, walk past Lawson (convenience store)
on your left and keep walking straight along the street for a few minutes until you get to the 2nd traffic signal.
2. Here you will see a street sign named [Hino-oka] [Oishi-michi] so take a left and follow the street for about 5 minutes until you come to a crossroads, here you will see a temple
3. At the crossroads you need to go straight over and descend keep following the street until you come to a fork.
4. In the road where you will see a bus stop sign to the right, take the right road and walk for a minute.
You will see Kyoto Backpackers' House on your left.
From Kyoto Station:
Take subway Karasuma line until Karasuma-Oike Station and take subway Tozai line to Misasagi station. (Takes about 20minutes)
From Jr Yamashina Station:
Take subway Tozai line to Misasagi Station. (Takes about 3 minutes.)
* De Klanttevredenheid score is gebaseerd op een combinatie van ratings afkomstig van Travellerspoint en externe websites. De score 88% voor deze accommodatie is gebaseerd op beoordelingen door 26 gasten.
Aan het laden ...