A small and cosy mini-hotel, where you can really feel yourself at home. We have good experience in providing service for foreign guests. Our English-speaking personnel will be very helpfull. Our reception desk works 24 hours a day. The pre-booking is available.
A block of cosy ensuite apartments perfectly located in the city downtown between Hermitage & Saint Izac's.Each apartment has it's private WC & SW. There is TV in each apartment. One kitchen is shared for a block of two apartments.
A small and cosy mini-hotel, where you can really feel yourself at home. We have good experience in providing service for foreign guests. Our English-speaking personnel will be very helpfull. Our reception desk works 24 hours a day. The pre-booking is available.We provide visa support and registration for foreigners (Add. Fee) We can arrange for you airport transfers, train, museum and theatre tickets (Add. Fee)
For your pleasant stay, we provide:
• 8 iprivate one-, two-, three-and four-beded rooms (four rooms with private shower and WC, four rooms with shared facilities).
• Living room with kitchenette for self-cooking, washing machine, computer with free Internet access.
• The price includes bed linen & towels.
• The price includes breakfast.
• Tel. Fax. Wire-fire
DIRECTIONS: From the Moscow Train Station you need to ride the trolley or to walk three stops (2 km) along the Nevsky Prospekt in the direction of the Admiralty & Hermitage, and turn left to Malaya Morskaya Str.
Mini-Hotel Bonn-apart is located in the courtyard of Malaya Morskaya Str. 8, Code for intercom - 7B. The Admiralty metro station (is under construction now, planned to be open at the end of 2011).The Admiralty metro station is only 50 metres away from Bonn-Apart mini-hotel.
Malaya Morskaya str. 8.
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
* De Klanttevredenheid score is gebaseerd op een combinatie van ratings afkomstig van Travellerspoint en externe websites. De score 86% voor deze accommodatie is gebaseerd op beoordelingen door 6 gasten.
Aan het laden ...