Prime East Village is located just steps away from Union Square and the Greenwich Village. Polished floors, beautiful eat in kitchen, flat screen TV with DVD, cable and high speed internet are all available facilities.
We are located on Clinton Street, between Stanton and Rivington on the Lower East Side. Manhattan's up and coming center for gallaries, nightlife, restaurants and boutiques. We are within walking distance of East Village, Nolita, Gremercy, Meat Packing, Chinatown, Tribeca, Soho, Little Tokyo, World trade center, Statue of Liberty.
Prime East Village is located just steps away from Union Square and the Greenwich Village. Polished floors, beautiful eat in kitchen, flat screen TV with DVD, cable and high speed internet are all available facilities. This apartment is located in the hottest East Village/Union Square location, close to all nightlife, restaurants, delis, whole food Supermarket, and steps away from the subway.
Please note the following:
- Online booking only!
- No walk-in reservations.
- Group bookings for up to 6 people.
- Minimum 5 night stays.
- Airport pickup arrangement (minimum 7 nights)
- Short-term stayed available (1 month to 6 months)
- Age restriction: At least 18 year old and up to 50 year old
- Maximum stay: 30 nights
- Cancellations: 3 days before arrivals (by email)
- All guests must arrive on time unless otherwise notified us. We reserved the rights to cancel the reservations for the late arrivals
- Late arrivals may result a penalty of:
- 1 hour /$10.00
- 2 hours/$20.00
- 3 hours/$30.00
- Airport to east village : 40-50 Minutes (non-traffic) and 50-90 Minutes (traffic)
P.S. Allow 3-6 hours on your arrival times to avoid late charges
- Valid passport or photo ID required to check-in
- Check-In Time 2:00pm
- Check-Out Time 11:00am
Note: we only accept cash or travellers check
Restrictions: no smoking, no alcoholic drinks
Nearby subways: (A,C,E,1,2,3,N,R,Q,W,7,S)
Taxes are not included in the price.
Furnished 1-bedroom apartments with kitchen, private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, DVD and coffee maker. Sleeps 2-6 people and consists of one double bed (2 people) and one sofa bed for two people. Apartments for six people have an additional bunk bed. Towels and linens are included.
From JFK International Airport:
1. Take the AirTrain: Howard Beach - Airport light rail towards Howard Beach. Get off at Howard Beach Station. (6 stops)
2. Take the Subway A train towards to 207ht Street Washington Heights. Get off at Jay St - MetroTech. (11 stops)
3. Transfer to the Subway F train towards to 179th Street - Jamaica. Get off at Delancey Street Station. (3 stops)
4.Get out from the station and walk to 55 Clinton Street, New York, NY 10002. (less than 5 minutes)
The journey will approximately take between 50-60 minutes depending on the train traffic.
We strongly sugguest you to use the Google Map(maps.google.com) before you make this trip. Please refer to the official MTA website(www.mta.info) for more information.
55 clinton st
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
* De Klanttevredenheid score is gebaseerd op een combinatie van ratings afkomstig van Travellerspoint en externe websites. De score 76% voor deze accommodatie is gebaseerd op beoordelingen door 3 gasten.
Aan het laden ...