Singapore Beary Best! by a beary good hostel
16 Upper Cross Street Chinatown
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.
At Beary Best! we seek to retain the carefree charms and ways of a backpacker hostel and simply to provide the true essentials: comfortable and good value accommodation.
Carefully restored from an art deco heritage building, we offer a calm, laid back and friendly environment with all the facilities we believe truly matters for travellers... a dedicated lounge/dining area, multiple female & unisex bathrooms, dorms of various sizes, bike storage facilities and even an outdoor patio.
A little bus stop stands in front of the hostel and just across the street is the brand new Chinatown MRT station with connections to all key Singapore attractions – Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa Island, Orchard Road, Bugis, Esplanade and Suntec City!
Every Bunk Bed comes equipped with:
- individual power points with built in universal adapters
- 9-inch hotel grade spring mattress (new as of Nov 2015)
- Comfy pillows, quilt and fresh sheets
- specially customized metal bunk beds
Beary Best Facilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Security key card access + CCTV
- Free Wifi throughout the hostel
- Free use of netbooks
- Free basic breakfast (selection of cereals, spreads and even fruits)
- A chill out and comfortable guest lounge with (almost unlimited) Free Movies and Wii
- A nice outdoor garden patio (very useful for sunny days!)
- 24 hours reception & NO CURFEW
- Spacious bathrooms including Ladies only bathrooms at all floors. All with hot water and shower gel
- Pantry facilities (microwave, toaster oven, toaster, fridge)
- Free All day hot water, hot chocolate, coffee and tea
- Left luggage room
- Ridiculously cheap drinks, snacks and convenience items for sale
- Self service laundry
- Fire Safety Certification
* Check-In time: 2:00pm onwards (early check is subjected to availability)
* Check out time: 12:00pm (you are of course still welcome to hang around with us until your flight time)
** We can only accept cash payment in SGD at this point of time. Sorry!
*** A refundable security deposit of SGD15 will be collected upon check-in. This will be returned upon an incident-free check out. =)
**** You may cancel/change your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.(48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm).
A one night penalty is applicable for no shows and late changes. Deposits paid are non refundable. Please inform us ahead in advance if there are any changes to your travel plans.
***** We are a tourist backpackers hostel and therefore do not typically accept Local Residents - please write in or contact us for clarification before booking your stay.
****** Young children are not typically suitable for the hostel. To upkeep the environment of a backpackers hostel, we do have a policy of NO childen under the age of 14.
In addition, for children aged between 7 years to 13 years to be accepted as guests, the entire dorm must be booked out.
Again, please write in or contact us for clarification before booking your stay.
******* For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable. Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie