Boekarest Explorers Hostel
Luigi Cazzavillan Street, Number 21
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.
Good location in the center of Bucharest, near a beautiful park. We have large common area, free WI-Fi and computer for our guests, comfy beds, clean rooms & bathrooms, air-conditioned rooms, bike rental and most important friendly and helpful staff.
Important attractions of the city are within walking distance from the hostel!
Palace of the Parliament - 1.2km
Atheneum & National Art Gallery - 0.7 km
Lipscani area(main area with bars and pubs) 1.4 km
Cismigiu Garden (historical park in the city center)- 0.3 Km
*private bathroom for every room
* free linen.At check-in you will find the beds already made with fresh, clean linen
* free Internet access (wi-fi )
* free map of the city
* free luggage storage
* hot showers all the time
* laundry service
* big safe lockers in the rooms
* 24 hours reception
* bike rental
* tours of the city (on request)
* English & Spanish speaking staff
* pub crawling on weekends
* reading lamps
* no curfew
- payment only in cash and local currency at check-in
- check-out out at 11.00 p.m.
- check-in flexible
- we do not accept children under 12 years old
From main train station "Gara de Nord":
- take the bus 178 until the bus stop called: "Cismigiu" . From the bus stop cross the street at the trafic light, walk back a little until you find on the right side Luigi Cazzavillan Street, where at number 21 you find us. Attention: you need to buy the tickets from the bus stop(tickets are not sold on board the bus).
You can also walk from the train station, it is only 1,2 kilometers. Going out of the train station at the main entrance walk on Dinicu Golescu Street, until the crossroads with Mircea Vulcanescu Street. Here you are at the half of your way to the hostel. Go left on Mircea Vuclanescu Street until you find on the right side the crossroads with Luigi Cazzavillan . At No. 21 it`s us: Explorers Hostel. (Please see the map below)
We recommend you not to take a taxi from the train station, because the distance is small and the taxi drivers will try to cheat you.
From the Airport:
- take the bus 780 until the main train station "Gara de Nord", from where you can find the directions described above. Attention: the ticket for the bus you have to buy it before you go on the bus, from the bus stop!The cost for a 2 trips ticket is 7 lei (less then 2 Euro) - you can also take a taxi. From Otopeni Airport you can take the official taxi company "Fly Taxi" and until the hostel the cost will be around 50-60 lei ( 15 Euro). From Baneasa Airport the cost of the taxi drive should be around 20-25 lei ( 6 Euro).
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie