Warschau Mermaid Hostel
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.
Welcome to The Mermaid Hostel website!
We are situated in the centre of lively Warsaw, but at the same time in a peaceful and quiet yard, a dozen or so-minute walk away from Centrum and Politechnika underground stations. The excellent communication links and the convenient location are not the only advantages of our hostel.
Wilcza Street is one of the best known places in Warsaw. The pre-World War II apartment buildings with their unique elevations and art nouveau decorations attract not only the tourists but the citizens as well.
In Wilcza Street and its neighbourhood, you will find a lot of restaurants, pubs, wine bars and shops. It's definitely one of the most famous destinations in the city, and a place which is getting more and more popular among the representatives of Warsaw cultural circles. You can also have some rest in nearby Lazienki Royal Gardens, which is one of the biggest green areas in Warsaw.
The name of the hostel refers to the crest of Warsaw: a woman with a fish tail holding a shield and a sword. The crest, commonly known as the Mermaid, is one of the best-known symbols of the city.
See you at The Mermaid!
The Mermaid Hostel offers accommodation at reasonable prices. The apartment building we are in dates back to the beginning of the XX century. Spacious rooms, richly decorated high ceilings, wooden floors and original tiled heating stoves make the climate of old, between the wars Warsaw more perceptible. There are 6 rooms (4 rooms for 8 people, 1 room for 4 people and 1 double room) with bunk canopy beds and lockers.
The make your stay more enjoyable we also offer:
– free Wi-Fi
– a separate living room with digital TV, a playstation and comfortable pouffes
– a baggage room
– a fully equipped kitchen (a fridge wih an ice-cube maker, a microwave oven, an electric cooker, a kettle and crockery)
– 2 bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and blow driers, a separate toilet
– an iron and ironing board
– the possibility to purchase mini toiletries (a shampoo, soap, a toothbrush and a toothpaste, lotion) and a city map
Driving directions to Wilcza 29A, Warszawa, Poland
Warsaw Chopin Airport
Zwirki i Wigury 1
1. Head south on Route 634 toward Zwirki i Wigury
Go through 1 roundabout
2. Slight left onto Andrzeja Krzyckiego
3. Continue onto Raszynska
4. Turn right onto Aleje Jerozolimskie
Go through 1 roundabout
5. Turn right onto Marszalkowska
6. Turn left onto Hoza
7. Turn right onto Krucza
8. Take the 1st right onto Wilcza
Destination will be on the left
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie