Krakau Hostel on the river Marta
Bulwar Wołyński, 30-302 Kraków
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.
The unique Hostel on The River Marta is a barge guest accommodation located on the Vistula River in Kraków. It offers cabins with a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi, towels and linens.
Guests Hostel on The River have access to a common kitchen with a microwave and an electric kettle. There is also a lounge with a TV available.
Breakfast can be enjoyed in the morning in the on-site restaurant with a bar. Every summer, barbecue facilities are available on the terrace with a beautiful city view.
Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can arrange a river cruise and city tours. Shuttle service is also available.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card, debit card.
Taxes not included.
Release period 0.
1. While checking- in all Guests are required to show a valid identity document (ID card or passport). Without showing a valid document the receptionist may refuse to check- in the guest.
2. The payment for the stay shall be made during the check-in.
If a Guest is unable to pay for the stay during the check-in, he or she is required to make the payment not later than at 8 p.m. on the arrival day. The need for receipt of the invoice must be reported at time of booking.
3. When leaving the hostel, Guests are asked to leave the room key at the reception desk. Losing the key results in additional charge of 20 PLN.
4. One guest night lasts from 2 pm. to 11 a.m. on the following day.
Check-in before 2 p.m. is possible only if the room is available and ready to rent.
Hostel takes into account the wish to extend your stay if it is possible. One should report a desire to extend the stay until 8:00 am the day on which the term of lease expires. In case of exceeding the guest night guests will be required to pay for the following guest night.
5. Any items left in the Hostel may be sent back on the Guest`s request and the Guest shall cover the cost of delivery.
6. If a Guest wishes to give his or her room to another guest this should be reported in advance in order to re-check- in the new guest.
7. Quiet hours must be respected at the Hostel from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. The receptionist may refuse to accommodate the guests who do not obey the quiet hours.
8. Persons who are not checked-in are not allowed to stay in the Hostel between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
9. Guests will be charged for any damage done deliberately to the hostel equipment. Guests also take responsibility for any damage to the Hostel equipment done by people accompanying the guests.
10. Hostel may refuse to accommodate a Guest who during his/ her previous stay either infringed the Hostel rules, or damaged Hostel property or disturbed other guests staying in the Hostel
The nearest parking is located under the building "forum". To get to the parking lot after crossing the roundabout Grunwald must enter Konopnicka street, right in front of the Hilton hotel, turn right, go down the street until the child will travel to the "other side" to the building of the Forum. There you can leave your car on one of the streets or parking fee to enter the park (25 PLN / 1 day).
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie