Hotel Anakin is one of Rome's little jewels - economic, intimate, warm and welcoming; a quiet hideaway in the heart of this uproarious city.
Hotel Anakin is one of Rome's little jewels - economic, intimate, warm and welcoming; a quiet hideaway in the heart of this uproarious city. Only a few minutes from Termini train station, a short walk from most of Rome's greatest attractions and ideally connected to all transit routes, our doors open onto Rome's colourful streets - so you can immerse yourself in the thriving life and rich history of Rome and still enjoy the privacy and comfort of home at the end of each day.
With spacious, air-conditioned, fully-furnished ensuite rooms, your satisfaction is our concern. Our friendly multilingual staff are at your service twenty-four hours a day, combining professionalism and comprehensive local knowledge with our personal enthusiasm for this phenomenal city - which adds up to service, at a price that will surprise.
We also provide dormitory rooms 4/6 beds with bathroom inside.
We'll look forward to welcoming you to wonderful Rome, where a stay at Anakin Hotel will be a pleasure to remember.
Wifi internet connection* 2 € For 1 Hour
- No Curfew
- No Lockout
- Safe Box
- Pub Access
- Bar (across the street)
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Free hot showers
- Towels available for small fee
- Free city maps
- Free tourist information for all important places to visit.
- Luggage storage*
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Supermarket around the corner, open from 08.00 am. until 20:30 pm
-For private double room under € 65,00 ,private triple room under € 80,00 and multiple private ensuite room under € 25,00 per person, breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is € 3.00 per person per day)
-For reservations more than 4(four) nights , breakfast is included without price limit.
- We are unable to send fax letters or any kind for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
- We have age limit: persons over the age of 35 and under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms. Are permitted to stay in private rooms single , double , triple etc….
- starting from the 1st of January 2011 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 2 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
Via Palestro 88. 00185
Klik hier om de kaart te vergroten
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie
* De Klanttevredenheid score is gebaseerd op een combinatie van ratings afkomstig van Travellerspoint en externe websites. De score 75% voor deze accommodatie is gebaseerd op beoordelingen door 31 gasten.
Aan het laden ...