Rome Carlito's Way
Via Villafranca 10 00185 Rome
Opmerking: Het is de verantwoordelijkheid van de hotelketen en/of de individuele eigendom om de juistheid van de foto's die weergegeven worden te waarborgen. Travellerspoint is niet verantwoordelijk voor eventuele onjuistheden in de foto's.
Carlito's Way makes a great base for exploring Rome. It is close to public transportation, major Ancient Roman sites, shopping areas, characteristic street markets and anything else you could possibly think of!
Located at 2 steps from Termini central station, you're in an excellent position to visit the top tourist sites.
Carlito's Way rooms are located in different buildings close to each other. Your room will be either in Via Villafranca, Via Sapri, or Via Palestro at max. 300 metres from the reception area in Via Villafranca,20.
The hostel has rooms with or without bathroom and mixed dorms (age limit 30 for dorms only). Our wide range of room types and rates makes us the perfect choice for any budget - we have a room in all price categories!
The hostel does not have a reception of its own. When checking in you need to go to out sister hostel Des Artistes in Via Villafranca. You can also go there for great cappuccino or a breakfast that keeps you going all day, or to relax and socialize with other travellers on our breezy and flower-filled roof terrace. Other great services include , daily maid service and bookings for tours, taxi or restaurants.
LOCAL CITY TAX
A local tax of 3- Euro per person per day must be paid. It will be added to the final amount of your reservation and should be paid in cash only in the hostel.
Services available in the main building:
-Free internet (lobby area)
- WiFi in Lobby AT COST
- Breakfast is not included
- Free lockers (hostel) bring your own padlock
- Laundromat nearby
- Bicycle and scooter hire nearby
- Amazing huge roof terrace (great sun tan in summer)
- Parking garage nearby at surcharge
- Free city maps and information service
- Rooms ready by 3.00 pm on arrival day
- Check out of the room by 10.30 am on departure day
- Small library, possible to exchange your old books
- Our dorms is reserved for guests under 30 years of age and if you are booking for a party of more than 1 bed we cannot guarantee all beds will be in the same room/s although we always do our best to keep you together.
-Sightseeing tours can be booked from reception
- Free air conditioning in rooms with private bath.
- Towels : 3.50 euros
- Transfer to airports is available upon request at an additional charge
Please note that for dormitory room we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 30. Guests aged 17 must be accompanied by another guest aged 18 or older and have written permission from a parent or legal guardian. Please read our confirmation email for more details. Guests aged 30 or older must stay in a private room.
Group Reservation: for reservations with more than 6 persons and more than 3 days will be request a special payment policy.
Ben je hier geweest? Schrijf een recensie