Amsterdam Hotel The Globe Centre
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 3
Merk: Det er ansvaret til hotellkjeden og/eller den enkelte eiendom for å sikre nøyaktigheten av bildene som vises. Travellerspoint er ikke ansvarlig for eventuelle feil i disse bildene.
Hotel The Globe is situated in the Red Light District and overlooks one of the famous canals of Amsterdam.
Hotel guests get a 20% discount on the food. Also, there are Happy Hours running Sunday to Thursday in the bar.
The hotel has 20 clean and pleasant rooms each with an en-suite bathroom.
The hotel has triple and quadruple rooms as well as dorms to offer.
Sleeping however is not the only thing you can do at Hotel the Globe. The hotel has one of the biggest bars of the Red Light District that is open up to 3 o'clock in the morning (5 in the weekend) ! There's a restaurant in which not only English or American breakfast is served but also lunch or dinner.
But that's not all. Hotel The Globe is best known for its sports cafe. You can view all major sport events (like the Super Bowl, N.F.L., N.B.A., premier league, etc.) on 9 TV’s and 2 big screens.
Thanks for dropping by and hopefully we can welcome you as guest at Hotel the Globe soon.
We have a 5% service charge if you pay by credit card. Tourist tax is already included in the price!
Hotel guests get a 20% discount on the food menu upon presentation of Hotel entrée card. Also There are Happy Hours running Sunday to Thursday in the bar , you and your friends can enjoy our offer of buying one Heineken draft and get another one free during these happy hours!
* Smoking is NOT allowed in the hotel rooms by law!
* Cancellation notice is 48 hours prior to arrival (AMS time). Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
* Your room will be hold for 2 hours (AMS time) after your given arrival time.
* There is no elevator in the hotel!! Only traditional Dutch steep stairs available!
* Deposit is required for room keys and all kinds of borrow able items.
* Kitchen belongs to the bar at ground floor, thus it is not open for public usage.
* Shared dorm will not accept people younger than 16 years old.
* Any sorts of noisy activities are strictly forbidden in the hotel rooms.
* Safety is our primary concern, so please expect tight security control for the hotel entree.
Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
For group booking with more than 20 persons,we will have to charge total amount of the first night's accommodation.
We welcome groups of all kinds, but we expect you to respect other hotel guests and staffs during your stay. You will be asked to leave the hotel immediately without refund if you are being disrespectful or fail to follow any of our hotel regulations.
From Schiphol Airport you can take the train to Central Station Amsterdam which won't take you longer than 20 to 22 minutes.
From Amsterdam Central Station as a starting point. Walk out the front entrance and head in the direction of 10 o’clock, towards the church tower and flags 150m away.
To the right of the NH Hotel Barbizon, walk down Nieuwe Brugsteeg and take the second right down Sint Olofsteeg.
You will come out onto a canal (Oudezijds Voorburgwal) where you can see Hostel The Globe situated directly on the left side across the first bridge. (You'll see a big blue sign saying Sky Sports and The Globe)!
Har du vært her? Skriv en vurdering