The only one of a kind in Chiang Mai. A sports club-cum-hotel in a spacious park of trees, right on the bank of the Ping river, with spectacular mountain backdrop.
The refreshing climate and relaxed rhythm of living has made this place a favorite retreat for nature-lovers seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of capital cities.
Rooms and Facilities:
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort, has 45 Superior rooms and 3 Junior Suites "rooms with a view" at The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort All equipped with air-conditioning, mini-bar hot & cold water and satellite colour television. Three family loft suites in two storey, rustic-style decor, living room and pantry. Breathtaking view of the mountains, big blue pool, colourful garden and fruit trees can be enjoyed from the balcony of most rooms.
High Season: (01 November – 28 February 2013)
Low Season: (01 March – 31 October 2013)
• Any cancellation made within 7 days or “no show” during Low season will be charged at one night’s contract rate.
• Any cancellation made within 14 days or “no show” during High season will be charged at one night’s contract rate.
• Any short stay during Low and High season will be charged at the actual stay plus one night’s room charge.
Extra bed is charged at THB 600 net/person
Breakfast is charged at THB 250 net/person
Air-conditioning with individual controls
Mini bar & refrigerator
220 volt electricity outlets, 50 cycles
Color television with in-house movies, cable TV (English, Japanese & coming future channels)
Hot & cold water with bathtub and shower Bathrobe and slippers
Coffee & tea making facility
Entertainment & Activities:
Piano & Music Lounge
Games Room (Computer Games)
Library & Reading Room
Outdoor Campfire party
Team Building Program
Thai Cooking Class
Fruit Carving & Flowers Arranging Class
Sports & Recreation Facilities:
Two outdoor swimming pools
- Olympic size pool (25 x 50 meters)
- Children Pool (8 x 10 meters)
Six outdoor Tennis Courts
- 4 Hard Courts
- 2 Clay Courts
Air-conditioned Squash Room (2 Courts)
Health Club & Fitness Center
Spa & Traditional Thai Massage
Badminton Gymnasium (3 Courts)
Billiard & Snooker
Polo Club (Horse Riding) (Under renovation)
- Rates are for room only and subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT
- The rate of exchange prevailing on the date of the payment will apply.
- Transportation rates from the airport by air-conditioned van is USD 4 net/person/one-way
- Compulsory Gala rates : USD 18 net per person per meal Children under 12 years receive 50% discount
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will join at The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel
The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort, Located at the Mae Ping Riverside. Close to the City Hall, City Sport Complex and within a short ride to "Mae Rim" district, the most popular tourist attraction route to Elephant Camps, Queen’s Botanic Garden, Soft Adventure and Golf Courses.
20 minutes drive by car from the Chiang Mai city centre, 20 minutes from the Chiang Mai International Airport, 20 minutes from the railway station and 15 minutes from the bus terminal.
Nestled in the countryside, fifteen minutes drive north of city, off Mae Rim Road.
Far enough to be serene amidst natural wonders, yet just minutes away from town centre and tourist attractions.
Har du vært her? Skriv en vurdering
Merk: Det er ansvaret til hotellkjeden og/eller den enkelte eiendom for å sikre nøyaktigheten av bildene som vises. Travellerspoint er ikke ansvarlig for eventuelle feil i disse bildene.