Abrantes Abrantes - Youth Hostel
Av Eng Adelino Amaro da Costa
Merk: Det er ansvaret til hotellkjeden og/eller den enkelte eiendom for å sikre nøyaktigheten av bildene som vises. Travellerspoint er ikke ansvarlig for eventuelle feil i disse bildene.
The Youth Hostel in Abrantes is a privileged location with magnificent views over the River Tagus.A Hostelling International Member card is required (2€ per night to a maximum of 6 nights).
The Abrantes Youth Hostel is on a hill, between the town and the Tagus River, providing you with a range of good things to choose from.
During your stay, we suggest you take three trips. To Tomar, to Constância and to Sardoal. If you are more interested in the outdoor life, check out the Castelo de Bode Reservoir and have an invigorating swim in the lagoon off the River Zêzere, whilst breathing in the pure country air. When you're back near the hostel, try the wickedly tasty local cakes, but don't tell anyone, or you'll have to share them!
• 10 Double rooms with WC
• 6 S Double room / WC
• 8 Multiple rooms with 4 beds. Shared facilities
• 2 Double rooms with WC, adapted for disabled
• Bus: There are daily buses to Abrantes: - The Center, follow signs to Hospital and the Youth Hostel (on foot: 35 min. Approx.)
• Train: There are daily trains to Abrantes: - Cross the bridge over the river, follow signs Hostels (on foot: 35 min. Approx.)
• Car: Take the A1 - exit: Torres Novas - take the A23 - exit: Abrantes (West) - Centro de Abrantes - follow the direction of the Hospital (The Inn is on the 1st street left after the Hospital)
Har du vært her? Skriv en vurdering