At Carpe Diem, seize the day, we aim to offer you more than just a bed with a focus on cultural and social immersion in one of the most beautiful landscapes of China. At Carpe Diem we work hard to create an environment that gives backpackers a sense of holiday home and family.
At Carpe Diem, seize the day, we aim to offer you more than just a bed with a focus on cultural and social immersion in one of the most beautiful landscapes of China. At Carpe Diem we work hard to create an environment that gives backpackers a sense of holiday home and family. Our comfy TV-lounge bar and our bright and sunny terrace provide the perfect setting for meeting fellow travelers and host our daily activities and hostel family style buffet dinners offer excellent opportunities to meet new friends in a dynamic atmosphere.
Trippers Carpe Diem will provide you with:
- Wide open terraces on 3 different levels with arguably the best communal balcony views of Yangshuo! Pool-table, lounge music, plenty of comfy seating areas and a bar nearby with a fridge full of cheap local beers and what might be a welcome change for the Chinese beers, a great selection of Belgian Beers with Duvel, Leffe, Hoegaarden, Stella, Chimay and Rochefort! Common areas and rooms have been refreshed and refurbished in March 2014.
- Dormitories with individual beds with curtains below for comfort and privacy. AC, WiFi, Individual lockers and reading lights, free linen. Attached bathroom with western toilet, rain shower and free use of fluffy towels and toiletries. You can also charge your gadgets and accessories safely with power sockets built into your individual locker.
- Private rooms feature AC, TV, WiFi, private bathroom with western toilet & rain Shower, free use of linen, towels and toiletries.
- A familiar, friendly and young atmosphere where you will find us the whole day always willing to help you find a place to eat or to go out in town, book tickets, find the best deals on activities, off road trails and onward transportation.
- NEW! Sumptuous family style group dinners on our outdoor deck with a varied selection of the best local dishes you can try all out and pick your favourites. Offered every evening at a budget price.
- NEW! Outdoor Movie Projector for cosy movie nights on our deck. Available when the majority is up for it.
- Well maintained bikes and scooters to explore the hilly roads and admire the scenery surrounding our village in a most relaxing way.
- Free bikes after 4.00pm, so you are just a free 7 minute bike ride along the Li-river away from West Street, the shop, restaurant and club area along the same river.
- Cheerful English speaking staff who enthusiastically contribute to our great hostel atmosphere!
- Self-composed travel guide book will be your top source of information with all tours, sights and activities listed in and around Yangshuo. We provide our own detailed cycling maps and our reception and bar girls will add all additional information to it to suit your needs.
- Off-the-beaten-track activities such as kayaking trips on secluded parts of the Li-river, rock climbing and deep water soloing along Li-river cliffs, Longji Rice terrace tour, great off the beaten track cycling tours, scooter tours winding for miles into the hills, various bamboo-rafting tours (on both Li-river and Yulong river), tai chi on our rooftop terrace, Yangshuo local cooking classes, cave and Moon Hill hiking trips, light show and cormorant fishing tickets, etc.
- DVD-room with flat-screen TV and movies, books library, music, board games and cards, to keep you entertained non depending on weather conditions...
- In-house supplies, snacks & fruit shop.
- Free internet and WiFi-access in all areas, common and private.
- Pick-up service from anywhere in Guilin or Yangshuo. Taxi service in and out of town, 5 minutes.
- A great combination of events & chill where travellers from all over the world come to meet and exchange experiences. If you are a person who wants to make new friends, have a beer, enjoy the hostel atmosphere amid great scenery, you have found your place!
Note: Although the road to our village is perfectly safe and is the most popular walking trail of locals to retain exercise and health, particularly single travelers may be intimidated that the road can be pitch dark on new moon nights since there are no street lights to the countryside. We provide flash-lights free for use and encourage a great local experience on the way back home to friends!
Shi Ban Qiao village nr 35
Klikk her for å forstørre kartet
Har du vært her? Skriv en vurdering
* Poengsum for kundetilfredshet er basert på en kombinasjon av ratings fra Travellerspoint og eksterne nettsteder. Poengsummen 88% for denne eiendommen er basert på ratings levert av 64 gjest