The Guest Villa has five rooms for 2, three of them have a kitchenette and a sauna with a bathroom and two share a bathroom.There is a possibility for a spare bed in the Blue, Yellow and Green room. It is possible for you to have breakfast served but there isn't a restaurant in Villa Rauhala.
Villa Rauhala was built in 1848 and it served a hundred years as a summer cottage. The present owners renovated the Main Villa in 1982. The Guest Villa's renovation was finished in 1998 when it also started to offer possibilities of experiences for travellers who enjoy nature and home-like environment. Imagine a peaceful sunday morning picnic on the wide porch of the Villa or a quiet stroll in the oak grove.
The Guest Villa has five rooms for 2, three of them have a kitchenette and a sauna with a bathroom and two share a bathroom.There is a possibility for a spare bed in the Blue, Yellow and Green room. It is possible for you to have breakfast served but there isn't a restaurant in Villa Rauhala. There is also a pier from which you can fish.
Check-in starts at 15.00 (3 p.m.) and check-out is at 12.00 noon (p.m.) at the latest.
Unfortunately we don't accomodate pets.
Blue, Yellow and Green Roomshave two 90 centimeters wide beds, a closet, a table with chairs and a television. The kitchenette is equipped with a refridgerator, a cooker without an oven, a microwave oven, a coffee-maker, a water boiler, a toaster, basic set of dishes and kitchen utensils. There is a sauna in the bathroom. Blue room has also a sofabed.
Upstairshas two rooms, one for 2 persons and the other for 1-2 persons. Both rooms have two 80 centimeters wide beds, a closet and a television. In the upstairs hall there is a bathroom, a refridgerator, a microwave oven, a coffee-maker and a water boiler.
When needed the Green room and upstairs rooms form a three bedroom apartment for 4-6 persons.
From Turku Train Staion
1. Head north on Andra tvärgatan/Toinen Poikkikatu toward 4.Linja (110 m)
2. Turn right at Linnankatu/Slottsgatan (150 m)
3. Turn left at Hamngatan/Satamakatu (240 m)
4. Take the 2nd left onto Hertig Johans parkgata/Juhana Herttuan Puistokatu/E18/E63/E8 (signs for Helsinki/Helsingfors/Hämeenlinna/Tavastehus/Pori/Bjorneborg/Tampere/Tammerfors) and continue to follow Hertig Johans parkgata/Juhana Herttuan Puistokatu/E63/E8 (950 m)
5. Turn left at Pansiontie/Pansiovägen/E63/E8 (950 m)
6. Take the exit toward Importgatan/Tuontikatu (280 m)
7. Turn right at Importgatan/Tuontikatu (1.1 km)
8. Continue onto Ruissalon puistotie/Runsala parkväg (2.0 km)
9. Turn right at Fridhemsvägen/Rauhalantie and continue until you reach the detination (450 m)