The Cosy Garden is everything you had expect from its namesake, a warm welcome and a cosy getaway to relax from the stresses and chaos of the big Chinese cities.
The Cosy Garden is everything you had expect from its namesake, a warm welcome and a cosy getaway to relax from the stresses and chaos of the big Chinese cities. Why not swap the neon lights of West Street for the warm glow of fire flies and the town's disco music for the smoothing sounds of frogs as you enjoy the true Chinese countryside in its timeless glory. Together with our sister hostel Trippers Carpe Diem, we are the 2 countryside hostels in a scenic and relaxing environment with a very beautiful walk along the Li-river right into Yangshuo’s entertainment area.
The Cosy Garden offers:
- Beautiful and relaxing environment with stunning views out over the paddy fields of the village
- Cultural stay amongst the local villagers
- Easy access to the center, 15-20min Li-river walk or just a 7 min bike ride with free bikes after 4.00pm.
- Front terrace with pool-table and a one-stop reception/tours desk/bar area with espresso coffees, wines and Belgian Beers.
- A comfy TV- lounge filled with bean bags and sofas where laziness is encouraged.
- Bright rooms with comfy beds, private bathrooms with rain shower & western toilets.
- Maximum security with smart card access to the front door and rooms with 24hrs security surveillance and guard.
With starting from April 2014:
- Family style dinners when enough people sign up in cooperation with our Carpe Diem Hostel next-door with cheap, local, sumptuous and delicious buffet!
- Guest Kitchen with all-you-can-eat healthy, fresh and local breakfast buffet each morning until 11.00am (flexible though) for just 15Y per person.
- Outdoor terrace, garden and indoor lounge where you can have your breakfast, lunch or dinner served as well.
FREE coffee & tea all day
FREE air condition in every room (heating/cooling)
FREE PC’s & WiFi (outdoor deck-lounge-bar-rooms-everywhere)
FREE clean bed sheets
FREE fluffy towels
FREE use of books
FREE luggage storage
FREE guide to Yangshuo and the rice terraces (see online guide of Yangshuo Insider)
FREE The Cosy Garden cycling map with images to lead you where no one else goes!
FREE train and bus time tables and ticket booking for your next destination
FREE bikes after 4.00pm
Laundry service / bike-scooter rental / airport transfers / extensive travel information off super friendly, enthusiastic and helpful multilingual staff. No curfew, no lockout.
Please do note:
Whilst close to the center, our B&B is not really suitable for people who wish to party in town every night. Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the drunken atmosphere offered elsewhere. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing. This is a social hostel however not a party place. There are no clubs in our village so you can get a good night sleep. For a more active night check out Trippers Carpe Diem with its cosy deck and lounge bar just a 1 minute walk away.
Looking forward to meeting you here!
No.35 Shi Ban Qiao
Klikk her for å forstørre kartet
Har du vært her? Skriv en vurdering
* Poengsum for kundetilfredshet er basert på en kombinasjon av ratings fra Travellerspoint og eksterne nettsteder. Poengsummen 87% for denne eiendommen er basert på ratings levert av 47 gjest