Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Clique aqui para ampliar o mapa
Colon # 125
Amigo Hostel is the main Hostel in Sucre dedicated exclusively to the backpack travellers and 100% oriented towards their specifics needs. Run by backpackers and for backpackers!.
Amigo Hostel is the new youth hostel in Sucre, designed for you. We know exactly how to please our guests with a clean, comfortable and central place, in a fun area, with excellent nightlife.
We have shared rooms with shared bathrooms (from 4 to 8 beds) and private rooms with toilet facilities. Our rooms are comfortable, modern and clean.
Amigo Hostel is the perfect location for your visit to Sucre. We offer free breakfast, low prices and good atmosphere.
In short, live and be happy in our Hostel! Come and visit our own authentic 18th century Art Nouveau Big House in Sucre. There are so many things to see and to do!
When we came up with the idea of creating Amigo Hostel, we set ourselves the following goals:
-To be the biggest, least crowded hostel in the whole of Sucre.
-To offer unbeatable facilities and to provide guests with excellent service.
-To be the city's least expensive hostel.
-To be located in a central, symbolic area.
-To ensure high levels of cleanliness.
-To provide complete comfort in an area featuring some of the hottest nightlife in Sucre.
Amigo Hostel is the best option for relaxing between one party and the next.
NO AVAILABILITY? We always reserve beds for walk-ins.
The prices of the rooms in bolivianos per person are:
Single room ensuite 90 Bs.
Double room ensuite 68 Bs.
Twin room ensuite 68 Bs.
Double room 35 Bs.
Twin room 35 Bs.
8 beds Mixed dorm 28 Bs.
THE PRICES IN BOLIVIANOS ARE FIXED. THE PRICES IN US DOLLARS ARE UPDATED ACCORDING TO THE LOCAL EXCHANGE RATE ON MONTHLY BASIS. OTHER CURRENCIES PROVIDED IN HOSTELBOOKERS MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE LOCAL EXCHANGE RATE, AS THEY AREN'T PROVIDED BY AMIGO HOSTEL. WE ASK YOU FOR PAYING ONLY IN BOLIVIANOS.
Please note, according with hostelbookers conditions, this price list includes the 10% deposit that goes to hostelbookers.com
What the rooms with private bathroom (ensuite) includes?
- Private bathroom with great gas-power-assisted hot showers.
- Toilet Paper
- Cable TV
- Continental Breakfast
What the rooms with shared bathroom includes?
- Communal bathrooms with great gas-power-assisted hot showers. No towels and no toilet paper is included in price, but we can provide you for a small fee.
- Continental Breakfast
- Bus Tickets to Potosi, La Paz, Cochabamba and Santa Cruz.
- Flight Tickets to Cochabamba, La Paz and Santa Cruz.
- Money Exhange: USD to Bolivianos or viceversa.
- Fast Laundry Service: 8 Bs/Kilo.
- Water, Soda and Beer is available.
- LAN Internet. A small fee is required.
- Burning of Digital Photos to CD or DVD.
- Nice DVD Room with wide selection of movies. A small fee is required.
- FREE Hostel booking to Potosi. A 10 Bs deposit per person is required.
- Spanish Lessons on 0ne by One basis.
- FREE Luggage Storage.
- FREE use of lockers.
- FREE use of guest Kitchen.
- In short, as our fellow travelers say, we make easy your visit to Sucre.
Tired of pasta and restaurants?, Enjoy of our BBQ Area whenever you want!!. Just bring with you all food and beer and make it yourself.
Check-in time is 11:30AM, if you arrive earlier, we have a free luggage deposit for your belongings.
So don't think about it too much just come and visit us in Sucre!.
* A pontuação de Satisfação dos Clientes é baseada nas pontuações combinadas da Travellerspoint e de sites externos. A pontuação atribuída 71% a este alojamento é baseada nas pontuações dadas por 43 hóspedes.