Valparaíso Casa Hostal 199 B&B
Artillería 199 Cerro Artillería
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.
** HostelBookers Awards for Excellence 2010 - Ranked top 3 for 'Cleanliness' in South America **Enjoy your stay at our bed and breakfast with one of the most magnificent views of the entire bay of Valparaíso. Have breakfast in the morning sun on our veranda or enjoy a glass of red wine overlooking the sparkling lights of the city of Valparaiso.
Our guest house overlooks the harbour and entire bay of Valparaiso offering a prime panoramic view from most of our rooms as well as from our main guest terrace. It is situated up the hill, 15 mts. from Artillería elevator, Museo Naval and 21 de Mayo Promenade.
Our aim is to host travellers who expect a clean, neat and bright accommodation in a characteristic old house, with family atmosphere combined with excellent service.
We do speak English.
We do not accept credit cards.
Room Features: all simple, bright and clean.
Situated on the second floor (access through stairs).
- Double private room: king bed, ample room, excellent view of Valparaíso bay, breakfast included, white bed linen, wi-fi access, bathroom ensuite and beautiful antique furniture.
- 2 double private rooms: double bed, view of Valparaíso bay, white bed linen, wi-fi, bathroom ensuite and beautiful antique furniture.
- Celeste room: double bed, sea view and balcony, wi-fi, private bathroom outside room (4 mts). Size: 4 x 3, 5 mts.
- Catres twin room: 1 small bedroom with 2 single box spring, white bed linen, private bathroom outside room (2 mts), wi-fi.
- Single room: 1 single bed, great view of Valparaíso bay, private bathroom outside room (4mts) , wi-fi, breakfast included, white bed linen.
The hostel is situated on Artilleria Hill, up hill in front of Artilleria elevator, next to the Navy Museum and 21 de mayo Promenade.
Transportation: You can take a bus with the sign Aduana at Bus Station (Pedro Montt Avenue), they will leave you at Aduana building, and there you can take de Artillería elevator that is next to our house.
Another possibility is to take a "Colectivo" (a type of share taxi) at Pedro Montt Avenue, number 3 red sign that says "Pacífico", and tell the driver you are going to Paseo 21 The Mayo. It cost $450 Chilean pp.
Finally can take a taxi at the Bus Station.
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação