Welcome to Art Hostel Rio!We are only a 15 minute walk from Lapa, known for its street party, bars, live music and clubs; Flamengo beach and park, with its spectacular views of Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer; and 4 Metro stops away from Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon beaches.
Welcome to Art Hostel Rio!We are only a 15 minute walk from Lapa, known for its street party, bars, live music and clubs; Flamengo beach and park, with its spectacular views of Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer; and 4 Metro stops away from Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon beaches.With 24 hour reception and English-speaking receptionists, we are happy to help you any way we can with information, tours and events.The hostel boasts a large, sunny roof terrace with guest kitchen and delicious buffet breakfast including home-made cakes and jams, fresh fruits, cheeses and cold cuts. Our hostel is a beautiful redeveloped old building from the end of the 19th Century, situated just over the road from the gardens of Catete Palace, Brazils presidential palace from 1894 to 1960. Home to many consulates and art-dec buildings, nowadays it is mostly a middle-class residential neighborhood.As the name implies, the Art Hostel Rio frequently has students, artists, and musicians staying here, and our walls and rooms show off some of their works.We offer dorm rooms, singles, twins and doubles, with either air-conditioning or fans, all with private bathroom. All bedlinen, towels and breakfast are included in the price. There is free Wifi and cable TV in public areas, and we have 4 computers for guest use. We also hire out bikes for the best way to get around Rio!**** NEW YEAR AND CARNAVAL PACKAGES****NEW YEAR - 4 nights - check in December 29th - check out January 2ndCARNAVAL - 5 nights - check in February 17th - check out February 22ndPlease note that once you have paid the 10% deposit through Hostelworld for our New Year or Carnaval packages the reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment for another 40% of the total. We will contact you once you have made your original reservation with further information. Bookings without the full 50% deposit up front will not be honoured. The remaining 50% is to be paid at check in.Even if the booking engine allows you to book less nights for the New Year or Carnaval packages, your booking will not be valid if you do not book the whole package (which means you will lose the deposit paid). Extra nights will be charged at normal rates. The dates of the package are flexible. If you need to make changes after the booking please contact us immediately.Bookings for New Year or Carnival are NON REFUNDABLE.
Rua Silveira Martins,135 Catete
Clique aqui para ampliar o mapa
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
* A pontuação de Satisfação dos Clientes é baseada nas pontuações combinadas da Travellerspoint e de sites externos. A pontuação atribuída 75% a este alojamento é baseada nas pontuações dadas por 53 hóspedes.