Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Clique aqui para ampliar o mapa
Str. Principatele Unite 38-40
The design and planning of the residence reflects its commitment to luxury and comfort. Located in downtown Bucharest (Unirii square) in a quiet area away from city traffic and with a spectacular view over the Romanian Patriarchy. Prince Park Residence is the place for you to stay in Bucharest. It will be so relaxing and peaceful that you will wish to prolong your visit. We offer good services, professionalism from our staff, a central position and a warm welcome.
The building was completed in December 2009 and was designed in accordance with the directives of the Ministry of Culture in Romania, in order to harmonize the style and design of the area that was once called "Little Paris".
Its style, its elegant features, the touch of Italian design, makes it certainly a building of prestige, harmoniously inserted in the centre of the Romanian capital.
Customers are greeted by our staff in an atmosphere of tranquillity and hospitality.
The formula Residence offers the ultimate in comfort and living space, typical of a luxury apartment with the high quality services of a 4 stars hotel.
The materials used such as marble and travertine, quality wood floor, offers a warm and exclusive space. Splendid apartments with one, two or three rooms, or suites from 40 up to 200mp, are furnished with class and good taste, with maximum comfort and utilities, without giving up the standard hotel quality: fully equipped kitchen, digital TV, Wi-Fi Internet connection, direct telephone, air conditioning - central heating, daily cleaning service in rooms, bar with room service available 24hours and restaurant open daily between 11:00 and 23:00.
The residence also provides you access to the restaurant "Il Giardino Segreto”, where we offer Italian cuisine and tasting of Romanian and international dishes selected by our chef.
In the summer it will be a pleasure to make yourselves comfortable in our apartments terraces facing south, with a breathtaking view over the city and it’s most important monuments, immersed in the Romanian Patriarchy park, a place to relax and gather strength. In the evening you can enjoy from the balcony the lights of charming Bucharest, one of the most attractive European capitals.
The materials used such as marble and travertine, quality wood floor, offers a warm and exclusive space. Splendid apartments with one, two or three rooms, or suites from 40 up to 200mp, are furnished with class and good taste, with maximum comfort and utilities, without giving up the standard hotel quality: fully equipped kitchen, digital TV, wi-fi internet connection, direct telephone, air conditioning - central heating, daily cleaning service in rooms, bar with room service available 24hours and restaurant open daily between 11:00 and 23:00.
Bright, clean, welcoming and with a breathtaking view from the terraces by the Romanian
- With bath, shower, toilet and bidet and some suites with whirlpool tub
- Telephone, satellite TV, kitchen
- Internet connection
- Bar open 24 hours and on-demand room service
- Restaurant is open between 11:00 and 23:00 and on-demand room service
- Daily cleaning of the apartment
- Heating system
- Laundry service
1. Head northwest on Strada Doamnei toward Strada Eugen Carada
2. Take the 1st right onto Strada Academiei
3. Take the 2nd right onto Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta
4. Turn right at E 85
5. Slight right to stay on E 85
6. Continue onto Pasajul Unirii
7. Continue onto E85
8. Turn right at Bulevardul Marasesti
9. Turn right at Strada Olimpului
10. Turn left at Strada Principatele Unite
Strada Principatele Unite
B-dul Dinicu Golescu (about 20min walking)
1. Head southeast on Strada Doamnei toward Strada Smârdan
2. Turn right at Strada Smârdan
3. Turn right at Strada Selari
4. Turn left at Splaiul Independentei
5. Sharp right at Piata Unirii
6. Continue onto Strada Bibescu Voda
7. Turn right toward Strada Ienachita Vacarescu
8. Turn left at Strada Ienachita Vacarescu
9. Turn right at Strada Principatele Unite
Strada Principatele Unite