Travel to CHEZ KIKI, a cozy place where you can live and set your mind peace and free.
CHEZ KIKI is a design hostel ideally located in a lovely neighborhood of central downtown area in Kaohsiung. With the BEST location, HOSPITABLE staffs and COMFORTABLE amenities, we are definitely your TOP CHOICE to enjoy Kaohsiung with. Reach us at +886 9 70 553 810/ firstname.lastname@example.org, or check our blog : natojay.blogspot.com
SUPER TRANSPORT NETWORK
- Centrally located between the Culture Center and Wufu Shoping Area. Just few mins walk to KMRT stations (Both Orange line & Red Line), Bus Station ( directly to all major attractions and interesting spots of Kaohsiung City), and the C-BIKE rental station.
(There are 150 C-BIKE stations around the city. The rental service is FREE on the every first hour.)
- Provide a neighborhood map helps you live as part of the city.
- Selected Guide Books, magazines. Free Travel information and City maps (Chinese/English/Japanese/Korean)
- Free WI-FI for entire house. Free Individual Lockers and Locks. Free Luggage storage.
- Feel free to ask for any travel advice. We are willing to share you with all the tourist-must-tried and the local unique spots! (Speak Chinese/English)
CLEAN & COZY AMENTITIES
- Design interior and relax ambience.
- Air-conditioned rooms with pocket-spring mattresses and comfortable bed sets.
- 'Private curtain + Reading lamp' for each dorm bed.
- Shower room with high pressure hot showers (24hrs). Shower gel & shampoo
- Spacious common areas. They are Four:
Cozy, breezy rooftop with a good sunset view.
Living lounge: Satellite TV, selected films & music, books, Chinese Chess and other board games.
Mini Library: Public computer, printer, books & magazines, mini shop of Taiwanese design goods
Two Full kitchens. Tea and coffee for free.
- Clean the house DAILY , making sure everything is SPOTLESS.
EXCELLENT VITAL FUNCTIONS:
- Within 15 mins walking distances：.
Convenience stores, supermarkets, traditional market during day time
Banks, post Office, pharmacies
ESLITE (the most famous bookstore in Taiwan which sells foreign books)
Night markets (LIU HE & CHUNG HSIAO)
Nice Restaurants of all kinds(Taiwanses, Thai, Vienam, Spanish, Mexican, American), bistros, caf, design shops and galleries
Bars, night clubs
Taiwanese-style massage houses
Better than more words, try to find 'Chez KiKi' (The photo is Doggy KiKi ) in the FB to see how our guests love our place !
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.