Care and good vibes are the main features of the South Station Bariloche. This warm Hostel, located just three blocks from the main road, has two double rooms with private bath, a Jacuzzi, in addition to typical shared rooms in which guests enjoy a maximum of four beds, all with sheets, towels and central heating.
Among the services we offer include a full breakfast with fruit included in the rate, Internet and free wi-fi in the lobby, cable TV, DVD library, board games, pub, table tennis, two catering kitchens fully equipped, parking and garden with barbecue area. Also offers lunch or dinner for $ 20 extra.
• Rooms with private and shared bathroom
• Hot water 24 hs
• Clothing Including Bed and Bath
• Breakfast Included
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Cable TV - Consolidated Football
• free Internet Wi-Fi +
• Library: Zone Books, Maps
• Board Games + Ping Pong
• Individual lockers
• Baggage Storage
• Laundry Service
• Tourist Information
• Traditional and Adventure Tours
• Car Rental
• Bicycle rental
• Transfer from the terminal (for stays of more than 3 nights)
• As an additional service offer lunch or dinner, with the possibility of special requests (vegetarian diet)
We have 7 dorms of 4 beds, with shared bath, 1 room with private bath, with matrimonial or double bed, a department for 6 passengers, with bath in suite, and a Jacuzzi. Facilities include central heating, warm water the whole day, wi-fi in rooms and lockers.
In order to reach the destination by car from San Carlos de Bariloche International Airport, you need to follow these instructions:
1. Head west on Acceso A Aeropuerto Internacional Tte. L. Candelar toward Acceso A RN40 (6.6 km)
2. Continue onto PRN237 (5.0 km)
3. Turn left at Diagonal Capraro (26 m)
4. Turn right to stay on Diagonal Capraro (66 m)
5. Take the 1st left onto 9 de Julio (550 m)
6. Turn right at Angel Gallardo 5AV and continue until you reach the destination.
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.