Goreme Peri Cave Hotel
Muze Yolu no 26/
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.
Peri Cave Hotel is small place situated around a garden courtyard and surrounded by the famous fairy chimney's of Cappadocia. There are different types of rooms to choose from. Peri is just a few hundred meters away from the busstation and Göreme Open Air Museum.
In the heart of Goreme you will find Peri Cave Hotel where two ancient rock houses have been restored and turned into a true cave hotel & pension. You will always have a special place in the heart of Peri Cave Hotel.
Peri Cave Hotel offers a variety of rooms all of which are situated around the courtyard full of trees and flowers. For budget travelers there are standard single, double, twin and triple rooms. For those who are looking for a truly unique place to stay we cave rooms as well as two rooms in a fairy chimney with TV and Jacuzzi. All rooms have their own private bathroom and central heating.
You can relax at Peri Cave Hotel in the traditional Turkish lounge area that looks out over the valleys of Cappadocia, or sit in our pleasant garden and enjoy a cup old Turkish tea or a cold beer. All the rates include breakfast.
- The Peri is always clean, the food is great, the staff is friendly, the information is reliable and the price is reasonable.
- We have cave rooms, naturally cool in the summer and with central heating in the winter,
- We have 24 hours hot water all through the year.
- We have free book exchange, a travel library, low-cost laundry service and free internet and wi-fi available in the rooms, and satellite TV.
- Most of our customers are recommended by the guests who have stayed with us recently.
- Our Pension is just a two-minute walk from the town centre and all the amenities.
- 1 hour from Kayseri Airport (ASR) and Cappadocia Airport (NAV).
- 1/2 hour walk from Rose, Red, Dream valleys.
- 10 minutes walk to Goreme Open Air Museum.
- And we are highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's Go and other major guide books.
We also offer our guests best deals for the following activities:
- Hot air balloon flight
- Daily tours of Cappadocia
- Walking Tours
- Private Tours
- Turkish Nights
- Turkish Bath with massage (also Hot Springs)
- Whirling Dervishes Ceremony
- Dinners are always available in our terrace restaurant
- Languages spoken by staff are Turkish, English, French and Japanese.
- Free information and maps for hiking and sightseeing in Cappadocia.
- Library (Guide and reference books)
- Laundry Service
- Free transportation from Nevsehir and Goreme bus stations.
Peri Cave Hotel is located on the road leading to the Goreme Open Air Museum. It's only a three minute walk away from Goreme bus station.
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação