Ha Long Bay has twice been recognised by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area for its exceptional scenic beauty and outstanding geological and geomorphic values. Thousands of islands emerging uneven in the fanciful waves look strong and magnificent but also mild and vivid.
All room have air-conditioned and equipped with mattresses, wardrobes, coffee table and chairs, cable TV, hot water shower, sink and Western-style toilet.
Big balcony to see Ha Long Bay from your room.
* Internet-connected desktops are available in the lobby for FREE use
* WiFi connections are available throughout the hostel’s premises
* Cold drinks can be purchased at the Reception
* A safe is available at the Reception for storage of guests’ valuables e.g. passport, laptop, jeweleries. It’s free of charge.
* Restaurant & communal breakfast
* Free Wifi
* Bike, motorbike and car rental
* Laundry & dry-cleaning
* 24-hour room service
* Pick up service
* Money exchange
* Tour and ticket arrangement
Our English (also chinese)-speaking staff are obliged to provide information to anyone who comes up to the Reception, no matter if he or she is staying with us or not. Every day, we answer FAQs like:
- How to buy tickets for a cruise of Halong Bay?
- Where is the main shopping center?
- Where to catch a bus to Hanoi (or Hue or Hoi An) and how much does it cost?
- How to get a direct bus to Noi Bai Airport?
- Do you know where the XXX Hotel is? (pointing a name in the guide book :-)
- Can you exchange $50?
Less-frequently-asked questions include:
- Where can I find an ATM that accepts PLUS card?
- Can I use your computer to make a VOIP call? I’m not staying in your hostel though.
FRIENDLY, CLEAN, PROFESSTIONAL IN WORK
160KM from Ha Noi capital center (4 hour by bus)
170km from Noi Bai international airport.
10 minutes go by car from Ha Long (Bai Chay) bus station (free pick up)
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.