The West County Hotel has been welcoming people to Dublin for over 40 years and is renowned in Ireland for its welcome and hospitality. The hotel is conveniently situated next to the N4 motorway and just 11 km from Dublin Airport.
This friendly hotel is ideally situated to the west of Dublin in the picturesque village of Chapelizod, in close proximity to Phoenix Park, one of Europe's largest parks.
It is only 7km from the excitement of Temple Bar and the superb selection of shops in Grafton Street in Dublin’s famous city centre. This recently upgraded property offers a range of well appointed guest rooms that are all equipped with standard facilities.
The rather spacious rooms are built for your comfort and relaxation. The rooms are furnished and decorated to a high standard and are accessible by lift and stairs. All rooms are en suite, have plenty of natural light and come with standard facilities including a TV and hairdryer.
Dial-up Internet access
In-room childcare (surcharge)
Satellite television service
You can take a taxi from Dublin Airport for about 20 - 25 Euros. Alternatively, if you are driving you can follow this route around the outside of the city centre:
This route has tolls:
1. Head northwest toward Swords Rd
2. Continue straight onto Swords Rd
3. Slight right toward Airport Roundabout
4. At Airport Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto M1 heading to áth Cliath/Dublin/M50
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M1 ramp to M50
6. Merge onto M1
7. At junction 1, exit onto M50 toward N2/N3/N4/N7/N11/N81
Partial toll road
8. At junction 7, exit onto Lucan Rd/N4 toward Sligeach/Sligo/Cathair na Mart/Westport/Gaillimh/Galway/N5/N6
9. Exit onto Lucan Rd
10. Turn left at St Laurence's Rd
11. Continue onto Martin's Row
12. Continue straight onto Chapelizod Rd
Destination will be on the left
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.