Hotel Bryghia is part of “Oosterlingenhuis”, built between 1478 and 1481. This Oosterlingenhuis was designed by architect Jan vanden Poele en built by the German Hansa trademen. In 1486 the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick III gave them an arm of coats representing a two-headed eagle, which you can admire above the hotel's entry.
In 1500 de Hansa left Bruges, due to the diminishing trade, the silting up of the Zwin and the flemish rebellion against Maximilian of Habsburg. In 1965 the Oosterlingenhuis has been restaured and part of it became Hotel Bryghia.
Our 18 hotel rooms are traditionally decorated and all have television, minibar, safe and coffee- and teamaking facilities. The bathrooms have bath/shower, toilet and hairdryer.
From Ostend-Bruges International Airport
1. Head north (270 m)
2. Slight left toward Duinkerkseweg/N341 (250 m)
3. Turn right onto Duinkerkseweg/N341 (2.3 km)
4. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Torhoutsesteenweg/N33 (1.2 km)
5. Turn right onto Elisabethlaan/R31 (1.5 km)
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A10 heading to E40/Brussel/Brugge/Calais/Veurne (11.5 km)
7. Merge onto E40 (7.8 km)
8. Take exit 7-Loppem for N397 toward Zedelgem (300 m)
9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Koning Albert I-laan/N397 (1.9 km)
10. Turn left onto Expresweg/N31 (4.1 km)
11. Exit onto Bevrijdingslaan/N351 toward Brugge and continue to follow Bevrijdingslaan (1.8 km)
12. Turn left onto Gulden-Vlieslaan/R30 and continue to follow R30 (1.7 km)
13. Turn right onto Komvest (15 m)
14. Slight right onto Walweinstraat (120 m)
15. Continue onto Julius en Maurits Sabbestraat (350 m)
16. Turn right onto Langerei (450 m)
17. Turn right onto Gouden-Handstraat (180 m)
18. Take the 1st left onto Torenbrug (56 m)
19. Continue onto Oosterlingenplein (11 m)
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.