The MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Sissi is located in Leopoldstadt, Vienna's second district, close to the Karmeliter Market, a traditional fruit and vegetable market where you can find Viennese life in bloom: it's a meeting place for artists and a colourful mixture of people.
The MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Sissi is located in Leopoldstadt, Vienna's second district, close to the Karmeliter Market, a traditional fruit and vegetable market where you can find Viennese life in bloom: it's a meeting place for artists and a colourful mixture of people. There are plenty of small cafes, restaurants and shops, and a walk through the alleys is as relaxing as it is entertaining. The Old Town with St. Stephen's Cathedral can also be reached on foot.
Of course, real Sissi fans (by the way, insiders spell it 'Sisi'...) must visit the Emperor's Apartments in the Vienna Hofburg, the Sisi Museum and the magnificent Baroque Schoenbrunn Palace. These and other tourist highlights are very easy to reach from the hotel as Schottenring station is right around the corner: from there you can catch the U2, the U4, trams 1, 2 and 31 and no fewer than nine bus lines.
The hotel offers 102 modern non-smoking rooms (single, double and multi-bed rooms) equipped with a shower/WC, a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a hair dryer. Bed linen is always included. You will also find a bit of Sissi and Viennese charm in each room. Lovingly designed little details set our hotel apart from our partner hotel 'MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Franz' which is located just around the corner. There, it's Franz who takes the lead!
In our guest kitchen you can exchange information with other guests, cook a little meal or simply do your washing. Or you can put your feet up in our lounge and go online at one of our computers. At the bar, with its game zone, you can test your skills at table football and celebrate your victory with a drink. There is free WiFi access in all public zones, and drinks, sandwiches, muffins and cookies are available at the bar and the reception.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 5,90 Euro per person
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLER
Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:
27.12.2013 to 01.01.2014
20.03.2014 to 22.03.2014
27.06.2014 to 29.06.2014
14.09.2014 to 19.09.2014
26.12.2014 to 01.01.2015
CXL21: to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount. We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount (bank transfer or credit card payment), in order to guarantee your reservation. Please note that we will charge your credit card 20 days prior to arrival.
28.11.2014 to 29.11.2014
05.12.2014 to 06.12.2014
12.12.2014 to 13.12.2014
19.12.2014 to 20.12.2014
CXL7: to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount. We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount (bank transfer or credit card payment), in order to guarantee your reservation. Please note that we will charge your credit card 6 days prior to arrival.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon
total price in full.
Prices includes 10% VAT and 3,2% city tax
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A
reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the
agreed-upon total price applies.
Clique aqui para ampliar o mapa
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
* A pontuação de Satisfação dos Clientes é baseada nas pontuações combinadas da Travellerspoint e de sites externos. A pontuação atribuída 84% a este alojamento é baseada nas pontuações dadas por 17 hóspedes.