Nova Deli Smyle Inn
916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar Paharganj 110055
Observação: é responsabilidade da rede de hotéis e/ou do estabelecimento garantir a exatidão das fotos exibidas. O Travellerspoint não é responsável por qualquer inexatidão das fotos.
Smyle Inn is an award winning family run Hostel in Delhi welcoming international guests since 1996 .
Smyle Inn is located in the heart of Delhi within walking distance to City Centre (Connaught Place), New Delhi Train Station, Airport Express and two Metro Stations.
It is situated off the colourful Main Bazaar, Paharganj in a quiet street. Area is the first choice for anyone on a budget and looking to experience & explore historical Delhi.
Nearby train & metro stations make your day trips to Taj Mahal(Agra) and sightseeing within the city very easy.
Smyle Inn offers the best value for money with following facilities:
Free High speed Wi-Fi
Free computers for Internet
Free Delhi Map
Free Travel information
* Booking services for sightseeing tours, flight, train & bus at best prices
* 24 hr Airport / Station pickup and drop (at very reasonable prices)
* 24 hr Taxi on call
24 hr Power back up
24 hr Check in & Check Out
* Laundry service at reasonable rates
* Beverages and Vodafone Sim cards available for sale at the reception
The common room in Wing 1 has seating for around 20 people. This is where travellers meet and interact with each other. There is a book exchange corner and computers to browse internet.
Smyle Inn has standard rooms in Wing 1 and superior rooms in Wing 2.
All the rooms have been refurbished and have the following facilities:
* Windows opening in the street in most rooms.
* Air-conditioner with ceiling fans
* Flat screen T.V with 120+ channels incl. CNN, HBO, BBC etc.
* Modern private baths with H/C shower
* Bath towel & soap
* Writing desk and sofa cum bed in Superior rooms (wing 2).
Smyle Inn is actively involved in community service through various non profit social organisations. A part of your spend at Smyle Inn, is used to bring SMILEs on the faces of underprivileged
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação