Asterix Hostel was started 2 special characters who wanted Goa to have a real travelers hostel.
Asterix Hostel was by started 2 special characters who wanted Goa to have a real travelers hostel.
Asterix Hostel was started 2 special characters who wanted Goa to have a real travelers hostel. So, they quit their boring jobs and decided to bring to Goa pieces of their traveling experiences from Brazil to Vietnam…Berlin to Uganda
At *, you will find the perfect atmosphere to supplement your Goan experience. In other words, we will try to keep the frogs out of the showers and hammocks under the coconut trees.
Location: with a forest in our backyard, it is not uncommon to run into (literally) monkeys, peacocks, woodpeckers and fireflies at Asterix. So keep those cameras ready! If wildlife is not your thing, the beach is a 10-minute walk and the parties of Anjuna and Baga are along the same stretch of sand. Lazing on the beach can work up quite an appetite; so, our neighbors – Ujwals (Indian), My Place (Italian), Mango tree (midnight munchies), and Jaws (Thai) – ensure your taste buds do not have a dull moment!
Policies (the boring but important stuff): we do not allow anyone below the age of 18. Also, to allow people to mingle at our small hostel, we do not accept bookings for groups larger than 4 and retain the right to cancel such a booking without refunds. We occasionally accept groups, but you must email us to check. Lastly, for all bookings made between 20th December and 10th January, we need you to make a full payment upfront. We will email you with details on how to do this after you have made a booking.
All our air-conditioned rooms, the 7-bed mixed dorm, and the single room are located in our West Wing, which is a 2-minute walk from the main hostel. The West Wing has WiFi and a pantry; guests here may use all the facilities at the main hostel.
From Dabolim Airport
- Taxi (1.5 hours | Rs. 1,000-1,300): Most tourists arriving in Goa make a beeline for all the beaches on the Northern coast. So don't be shy and go ahead and ask your fellow passengers if they'd be willing to split a cab to Vagator / Anjuna. Ask the taxi driver to take you to Mango Tree Restaurant on Vagator beach road. With Mango Tree on your right, take the dirt road before a blue-white chapel (an Asterix sign should be visible by now) to get to the reception.
- Bus: you could try, but pack a tent and sleeping bag for the journey
From Tivim Railway Station
- Taxi (45 mins | Rs. 400)
- Bus (1 hour | Rs. 20): Catch a bus from Tivim to Mapusa (Rs. 10) and alight at the last stop - the Mapusa bus terminal. At Mapusa, catch the bus heading to Anjuna / Vagator (Rs. 10) and alight at the Vagator intersection next to Apana Punjab restaurant. From the bus stop, head towards the beach and 300m down the road, you will find Asterix Hostel hidden behind a white Chapel next to Mango Tree Restaurant.
From Margao Railway Station
- Taxi (2 hours | Rs. 1,100): Most trains stop at both Margao and at Tivim. If you're given the option, try and get off at Tivim railway station. Ask the taxi driver to take you to Mango Tree Restaurant on Vagator beach road. With Mango Tree on your right, take the dirt road before a blue-white chapel (an Asterix sign should be visible by now) to get to the reception.
No. 486(2), Mendonca Vaddo Vagator
Clique aqui para ampliar o mapa
Já alguma vez ficou alojado aqui? Escrever uma avaliação
* A pontuação de Satisfação dos Clientes é baseada nas pontuações combinadas da Travellerspoint e de sites externos. A pontuação atribuída 89% a este alojamento é baseada nas pontuações dadas por 53 hóspedes.